Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Classic Cars = Secks
490 Posts
I love that goddamn color.

A lot of fellow celica owners on here recently (besides the Celica X and XX crowd)...

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Not bad at all :) Where in VA are you?

I think you could have gotten a decent Supra if you saved up all that money from paintjob, bodykit, and wheels + the cost of the car itself... anyway, still a nice Celica :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
the kit is very well molded on there, almost looks like it's from the factory. good choice of paint color and wheels. nice ride man :)

·
与え
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rookie84 said:
Not bad at all :) Where in VA are you?

I think you could have gotten a decent Supra if you saved up all that money from paintjob, bodykit, and wheels + the cost of the car itself... anyway, still a nice Celica :)
I'm from Virginia Beach. Oh I can get a supra, I just can't mod it the way I want to...

·
与え
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cds01 said:
the kit is very well molded on there, almost looks like it's from the factory. good choice of paint color and wheels. nice ride man :)
It's a full Veilside EC-I kit. Perfect fit, pre-drilled holes and no modifications at all. I bought a knock-off kit the first time and fit like shit, so I had to get the authentic one.

·
Registered
594 Posts
not a big fan of the kit but the paint/wheel combo is killer...also love the fact that you went wingless

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I don't like the latest celica, it looks plastic and cheap to me. But this one I actually like! Props for the wheel/paint color it's perfect. The bodykit is OK too. I'm sure everyone will look as much at this car as at a supra, no worries. It looks so clean and nice.

What paint name/color code is that BTW? It looks green with gold in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts