Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
That looks like Orlando Speed world to me; I could be wrong. If so, bad bad bad traction issues haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
939 Posts
Yeh, that is defiantly Orlando! Is this the car with the TH400?

JD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
924 Posts
Still 11`s ,i think Larry and Nero agree that a small shot is needed to get her out of the hole,stay tuned.Dam that blue mustang was NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Twin turbo!
 

·
Supra Shane
Joined
·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
terry McCamie said:
Still 11`s ,i think Larry and Nero agree that a small shot is needed to get her out of the hole,stay tuned.Dam that blue mustang was NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Twin turbo!

Yeah....we got the V6 Mustang to 11.09 at 125 at 17psi of boost which was the very last pass of the night. So close!

And yeah thats the only pic we took of his car.
 

·
Always on call
Joined
·
1,928 Posts
Does he need a shot b/c of lack of driving skills or not enough power with his current set up. Not that im the best driver, just quoting Larry!!!

And does this mean hes selling the car......
 

·
American Muscle
Joined
·
217 Posts
LOL Its always fun to rag on Terry's driving skill's but after my pathetic trip down the track with it last week I finally see what he is always complaining about. So a small shot is in order ;)
 

·
Supra Shane
Joined
·
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lrmneil said:
LOL Its always fun to rag on Terry's driving skill's but after my pathetic trip down the track with it last week I finally see what he is always complaining about. So a small shot is in order ;)

Larry dont make me talk about YOUR driving skills on that last run :) :bigthumb:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,460 Posts
lrmneil said:
LOL Its always fun to rag on Terry's driving skill's but after my pathetic trip down the track with it last week I finally see what he is always complaining about. So a small shot is in order ;)

damn if he would have listened to Nero 6 months ago he would have saved you a trip :) JK, can't wait to get out there and run with you guys. Going to a track other than spin-world probably wouldn't hurt once you get the shot setup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
lrmneil said:
LOL Its always fun to rag on Terry's driving skill's but after my pathetic trip down the track with it last week I finally see what he is always complaining about. So a small shot is in order ;)
oh yeah and when are we racing?? obviously adam backed out on me haven't seen or heard from him in a while so i'm stuck racing ur turd... and you'll need more than a small shot.. BIIIIIAAAATTTCCCHHH...

I'll even race you with my new toy N/A.. :stickpoke
 

·
MKIV owner since 1996
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
haha.. no backing out here... My car is being finished up as I write this, PTE76mm Turbo and 1000 cc injectors. I just got my 6 speed back from Jeff Watson.. I was waiting over a month on that damn tranny.

Pic looks very nice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,797 Posts
AdamGamz said:
haha.. no backing out here... My car is being finished up as I write this, PTE76mm Turbo and 1000 cc injectors. I just got my 6 speed back from Jeff Watson.. I was waiting over a month on that damn tranny.

Pic looks very nice
and you didn't call me to ship it?!??! :eek: :stickpoke
 

·
MKIV owner since 1996
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
LOL I had no tranny to ship : ) I actually sold my tranny to some crazy guy with a 1JZ powered Tacoma then I just paid Jeff for a core he had and rebuilt that one, I actually saved $400.00 going that route and it was less hassle :)
 

·
MKIV owner since 1996
Joined
·
2,869 Posts
Yea its similar. no cams and no AEM for me though.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top