Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Hustler
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched several times. I want to keep my TT brakes so I wanna stay with a 16" rim instead of a 15"s.
I also wanna have Matching Front and Rear Wheels.
Skinnies in the front ET Street in the Rear.

Thanks in Advance!

·
The Hustler
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, if you guys have any Drag wheel setup you want to sell, let me know.

-Chris

·
cinnamon jelly bean
1,653 Posts
my buddy Ryan's car (94ttbpu)

I have a pic or two somewhere of my car with the CCW drag pack on. I'll have to look around.

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
BOOST ALMIGHTY said:
Do those ET Streets on in the street and on the Highway?

^ :rofl:

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts

Here's mine with a NA rear brake and TT front brakes. I feel NO difference in stopping power. I run a CCW front and a draglite rear.

I know it's not what you requested, but it's always good to be presented with options you may not have thought of.

Cheers.

·
Inline for the win
4,770 Posts
They hook damn good on 30 psi with a 6spd on a 74GTS. I put 6 car lengths immediatly on a procharged 6spd vette on 315 DRs...

The only part on the street is don't thing you can run turns and rail corners on these. If you try, you might put it into a wall quickly...

DP

·
HIGH OFF BOOST
788 Posts
Alex D said:
Here is mine

I might possibly have these for sale later this summer.

very nice ride AlexD here is another pic

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
JamesN1830 said:

Here's mine with a NA rear brake and TT front brakes. I feel NO difference in stopping power. I run a CCW front and a draglite rear.

I know it's not what you requested, but it's always good to be presented with options you may not have thought of.

Cheers.
this is what i figured myself (i don't have a supra or anything). but u confirmed my thoughts on this subject..thanks.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
All these cars look awesome with the drag packages. Coilovers are a must with these packages for the ease of raising and lowering the cars...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts