Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
LD President
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says-

looking for interior pics black on black, with red leather milanos. Looking to go that route, just want some picture confirmation.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
i think playboi had that setup on his car. search under his name. He sold the supra, but maybe theres some pics of it still aro und.

·
DONT HASSLE THE HOFF
893 Posts
pane2k said:
i think playboi had that setup on his car. search under his name. He sold the supra, but maybe theres some pics of it still aro und.
Playboi had the black leather prestige seats in his car, the only car that comes to my mind with the red leather was Craig Liebermans old QS widebody but the pics he posted of it are down. Maybe someone saved them and will post them up, looked bad ass.

·
LD President
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i thought i remembered that too, but have been having a hard time finding them. im trying to see if the red is a bright bright red, or something a little more subtle, which is what im going after. My car is black, stock bodied, has ccw 505a's, and i want to keep it clean and simple along those lines.

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
Euphoric said:
Playboi had the black leather prestige seats in his car, the only car that comes to my mind with the red leather was Craig Liebermans old QS widebody but the pics he posted of it are down. Maybe someone saved them and will post them up, looked bad ass.
Skyline Silver widebody.

All I've seen are black or tan leather prestige seats in Supras.

·
LD President
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alex-

yeah, i was thinking of doing that, but it just looks so plain. everyone does black on black. black car, tint, and black interior is just too much imo.

Mike

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Keep it clean and simple. The sparco milano leather is already gonna set you apart from the rest of the crowd. They are actually the exact seats i would like to get for my car but just can't justify the price at this time.

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
pane2k said:
i have em again ftw!

those red ones look sick

·
LD President
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
playboi-
your rear seat looks sick. ive been playing back and forth with different ideas for mine, havent quite come to a decision yet. did you do yours or have it done?

alex-
not really concerned about setting apart from the crowd, just something that is planned out from beginning to finish with a well thought out theme (if that makes sense). black will definitely look killer, but of the black on black ive seen, it just seems to be lacking a little something. thanks for the input though, you might just change my mind.

oh well, i havent made up my mind yet.

Mike

·
LD President
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jasper-

yeah, im gonna have to do it. should be in the next few months once everything is else complete.

supramanz-
stock reupholstered seats just arent my thing if they arent kept original. thanks for the photo though.

Mike

·
Asian Sensation
1,209 Posts
not soon enough said:
playboi-
your rear seat looks sick. ive been playing back and forth with different ideas for mine, havent quite come to a decision yet. did you do yours or have it done?

alex-
not really concerned about setting apart from the crowd, just something that is planned out from beginning to finish with a well thought out theme (if that makes sense). black will definitely look killer, but of the black on black ive seen, it just seems to be lacking a little something. thanks for the input though, you might just change my mind.

oh well, i havent made up my mind yet.

Mike
i had it done, i wanted something that contoured the back panels. The box and amprack are wrapped in leather which is an exact match to the panels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts