Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
Been considering Kaminari Side Skirts. Does anyone have a pic of these on their cars? Maybe a pic with a bomex lip? Or even the bomex front bumper? Also, does anyone have a pic of the bomex front and sides but not the bomex rear? Wierd requests I know.
Thanks,

-- Jaguar --

·
Under Construction!!!!!
156 Posts
My dad does too. but i don't know how to post pics or i can't cause they are always too big so if you would be able to host them for me i can send you the pics of the kaminari side skirts.

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
Jaguar whats your email address?

i'll send mine 2

=]

-tony v

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
Here is a pic of my car. Sorry not the best shot of the side skirt.

And a pic of the rear bumper.

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
damn... trey your shit is clean.. you bastard

j/k j/k

-tony v

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Those are so sexy. I am definitely gonna get those. :D I don't like the rear, but I love the front.

The following pics are of MK3Ownz's car sent via email. ** Warning ** These pics are badass!

·
AEM SP63
1,459 Posts
Here's one from my friend

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
wow those are sweet, good job man!!

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love the Greddy front end but only one certain color cars. White is the best though. Kaminari's are pimp! :drooling:

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where can I get the best deal on Kaminari stuff? I found this NOPI online place and they have the Kaminari kit pictured under Erebuni kit. It also lists the Erebuni and Kaminari kits at different part numbers and different prices. :dunno: Weird. Please link to Kaminari sales. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts