Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says does anyone have any pics of a maroon supra with black rims with polished lip. Just wondering how it will look.....stupid no search.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

·
is on supramania more
319 Posts
Hot when its all painted?? Fuck that! Its hott as hell right now!! WOW this shit looks so nice!! I want it

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that car is looking great! Does anyone have any more pics of other maroon cars with black rims?

-Matt

·
Registered
202 Posts

thats mine. it's not running yet because im doing a full rebuild... so ill take better pics of it with the new rims when the time is right ;)

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
HOLY bent lip batman!! ^^

·
Take it!
996 Posts
Thannks for the compliments guys! I wish I could have kept those GT-7s for little while longer...never knew I'd be the candidate for this thread...hahah

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
you can have those rims fixed...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
still, they're not that expansive to fix last I knew, and they'd sell pretty easily...

·
Take it!
996 Posts
That pre 89 lip doesnt look like it fits very well..
That's because there is only one bolt holding it and the rest is zip-tied...I'm prolly not gonna keep that lip anyway, I have a bomex 2-hole lip coming in soon :naughty: ...I want to go full bomex

·
Big HP = Big Downtime
2,995 Posts
Ah ok. 2hole is nice man i just got one. Fits PERFECT. I heard they fit 88s as well. There is another site that sells them for cheaper than shine but i dont know if its the same quality. Car fasion online i think it is. I almost ordered from them but i got the shineauto one just in case. They call it the Bomber lip. Nice car man! I like that wing too. That back end looks mean

1 - 18 of 18 Posts