Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got pics of their modded glove box for gauges, turbo timers, SAFC-II's, etc... Thinking of doing mine and wanted to get some ideas.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
man, there was a guy at tx2k6 that had a REALLY nice setup in his glovebox. im not sure if he is a member on here or not though..

*EDIT* sorry man, i searched for him for about a half hour and couldnt find him. i dont remember him saying he was a member though.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
not mine but it will still get you going

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
thinking about it for a minute i think can remember what he had done (for the most part). he had his SAFC2 on the far left flush (like the ones above). and then he took these single autometer gauge pods (they call them angle rings) and put them to the right so that they were angled towards the driver. i think he had a WB and some other gauge like oil pressure or something. it looked really nice

hope that helps

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Ive got my AFC and wideband in my glovebox. When I get an EBC it'll go in there as well. All I did was get some pretty thick styrofoam and custom fit them in there. The kind I got isnt like the regular styrofoam you normally see, its some kind of black plasticky kind of foam stuff. My dad got it somewhere. I'll post up some pics.

BTW - I was at TX2K6, but Im sure it wasnt me who youre talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts