Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a couple pictures of 86.5-88 STOCK non-abs 7m engine bays. Multi angle would be great. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I still have mine on there but i was just curious as to what you had planned? Ive always thought bout taking mine out but i dont really know what the point of it would be.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have ABS, I want the pics for two reasons. one, I took EVERYTHING out of my engine bay to paint it WR subaru blue (sexy STI blue!). So, I want to make sure EVERYTHING is back in there that needs to be (doin' a 1j swap). Second, I want to catalogue some of these pics for personal/forum use. Thanks.

Edit: P.S. Where in Illinois are you?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Thats cool man i was just interested in what you were up too. Anyways im in Dixon, which is bout 45 mins west of you off of 88. If you need anything let me know. Im not to familiar with the 1j yet but i do have a pretty good setup going with my 7m. Maybe if you get the car running soon we could meet up. I know a couple guys over your way. So just let me know. My names Dustin by the way.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
absolutely. Feel free to post the pics in the thread. That's my preferred method. I am just cutting and pasting and keeping note. I'll drop some of my pics in a few days of my progress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts