Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody has a picture of a black MKIV with gold GTC's ?? ... I love the way a black MKIV looks with gold SF Challange ... but wanted to know how it wil look with GTC's

any help is really appreciated :D

thanks

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Here you go.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man .. I just picked up some 18" GTC's in gold .. so let's hope they look just as good as these :)

if not I will have to paint my 19" SF Challange gold LOL

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gunmetal .. but car it's gonna get repainted and I'm leaning towards a deep black color and I think it will look better with these gold rims .... I'll try them on and see wich ones I prefer

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
supratter said:
thanks man .. I just picked up some 18" GTC's in gold .. so let's hope they look just as good as these :)

if not I will have to paint my 19" SF Challange gold LOL
I absolutely love 19" SF in gold, you must have seen that black car from England that recently posted pics.

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes I did .. it looks badass .... but I don't know why the ones I got 19 x 9.5 (rear) have just about 1 and a half inch of lip .. or so it seems .. and his looks like it has bigger lip :dunno:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
supratter said:
yes I did .. it looks badass .... but I don't know why the ones I got 19 x 9.5 (rear) have just about 1 and a half inch of lip .. or so it seems .. and his looks like it has bigger lip :dunno:
Thats becuase he got a more agressive offset which most vendors dont like recommending to Supra customers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts