Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am so excited to get everything for single with the FastRax T55R today, could not help to let the world to see it!

anyone has this turbo dyno? wonder how much hp it can make, thanks Keith!
gonna install this weekend with my good pal Andy!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's FastRax made Turbo, like T51R, and this is T55R, and Keith and Andy know this.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow, sweet turbo. What manifold are u planning on using, the HKS mani? What about wastegate? Sorry, don't know much about how much power it should make, but I know it'll be shitload:D. I remember Warren thought it would make 900rwhp but he over-estimated every turbo (T88 for 1000rwhp, T78 for 850rwhp etc). Just goin by what Warren thought, I would say it should be good for high 700's or low 800's with all supporting mods. Do you know what turbo it compares to in the turbonetics line up? Congrats!

-amir

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
forcefeed said:
Wow, sweet turbo. What manifold are u planning on using, the HKS mani? What about wastegate? Sorry, don't know much about how much power it should make, but I know it'll be shitload:D. I remember Warren thought it would make 900rwhp but he over-estimated every turbo (T88 for 1000rwhp, T78 for 850rwhp etc). Just goin by what Warren thought, I would say it should be good for high 700's or low 800's with all supporting mods. Do you know what turbo it compares to in the turbonetics line up? Congrats!

-amir
it comes with custom manifold, i got HKS gt wastegate, and according to Keith Ta, the turbo is between T78 and T88. it made from fastrax like hks fastrax t51r
and do u know where can i find some more info about fastrax turbo like T51R?

thanks for the input!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Sorry, I don't really have any concrete info on the turbo. You might want to contact XCELR8 on this forum. He has a hybrid HKS TO4R/Fastrax T51. He might be able to give you some more info. I think Dennis Walsh also runs/ran a Fastrax turbo, so u might be able to get some info from him. If you find any info, could u post it here? I've always been interested in what parts make up the T51 and T55. Thanks.

-amir

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
forcefeed said:
Sorry, I don't really have any concrete info on the turbo. You might want to contact XCELR8 on this forum. He has a hybrid HKS TO4R/Fastrax T51. He might be able to give you some more info. I think Dennis Walsh also runs/ran a Fastrax turbo, so u might be able to get some info from him. If you find any info, could u post it here? I've always been interested in what parts make up the T51 and T55. Thanks.

-amir
i got all these part to make this turbo:

fastrax t-55r turbo
custom manifold
hks gt wastegate
custom downpipes. full length
custom intercooler piping
apex gt-r front mount intercooler
two hks bov's.

and Keith might tell something about these and more info.
but i do need to know more people has this turbo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts