Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Honda VFR 1200 DCT

As i have a fused left ankle all my cars are automatic, i can drive stick but it is uncomfortable and my ankle is usually in pain. The DCT version is an automatic with manual flappy paddles for the left hand which is a blast and works out great for me. Everyone i let ride it has different reactions most like it, a few hate not having a clutch and are frightened of it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good choice! I always love the bigger kind of bikes with a sledgehammer for an engine. As much as I want a vfr1200, I think I might have to go with a super blackbird, it's predecessor. I have a ZX11c and I love it so much. It's impossible to have too many bikes lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good choice! I always love the bigger kind of bikes with a sledgehammer for an engine. As much as I want a vfr1200, I think I might have to go with a super blackbird, it's predecessor. I have a ZX11c and I love it so much. It's impossible to have too many bikes lol
The VFR1200 is not closely related/based on to the CBR1100. The VFR1200 is a sport tourer, you could say that the VFR800 is its predecessor, and that would be stretching it. The 1200 is more in the touring category rather than anything else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts