Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone told me there's an '82-'83 celica supra at the U-Pull-It junkyard. I get there and see a wrecked MKII, wrecked pretty much only at the a-pillars, windshield, and front roof (not a sunroof car). I take a look in the rear....OMG nearly perfect tailights and side marker lights.....snatched up! It also had a near perfect trunk wood (mine had the kind with the opening for the spare, and it was falling apart) with no spare opening, which is exactly what I wanted. I also picked up the inside of the glovebox in near perfect condition, and last....but not least....I picked up a digi-dash and it's little control console :D I doubt that I'll use the digidash, probably end up selling it. :)

There's a lot more I want to go back for. My headlight whiskers mysteriously broke the other day??? so I'm gonna go back and see if they were ok or not, and the axles and diff looked like they were in great shape, so I might get them as well. Really, the entire car was very nice except for what appeared to be very recent crash damage.....sucks, it was a decent looking L Type.

·
Registered
183 Posts
cool, i just went to the pick and pull yesterday and snaged some hubs off of an 88 cressida for a bigger brake upgrade :) and a front lip off of an 86 cressida.

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, i just went to the pick and pull yesterday and snaged some hubs off of an 88 cressida for a bigger brake upgrade :) and a front lip off of an 86 cressida.
Front hubs? From what year? (I'm assuming the 4 lug wheel years).

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to get back and get the whiskers, mine broke and it's pissing me off!!!

·
greasemonkey
3,126 Posts
theres a box that controls the digidash wit hthe super monitor. better go back and get that and the wiring for it too.

·
greasemonkey
3,126 Posts
the pick and pulls down here make you pay $2 just to get in wether you buy anything or not. thats why i never leave empty handed. your pockets cna hold LOTS of fuses(and other misc small items). lol. so even if you paid $2 for a shitload of fuses you got a good deal. lol

·
Poopra King
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I grabbed a bunch of interior screws and little odds and ends as well :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts