Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldnt hold out anymore. not even 2 months since the Supra has been gone and I got the itch again. I need a DR.

Anyway, here she is. Just picked her up a few hours ago.
Pics dont do the color justice. It has tons of metal flake.

Enjoy. I know I will.

This thing is gonna get me in trouble.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
oooh brand spankin new. Nice car! Nice colour too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
sweet...i love the new HR engine. I got an 06 Enthu. Come join us at my350z.com.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
PM what made you decide to go 350z over G35c Anything specific?

·
Blower Whine FTW
252 Posts
which package did u get?
i like the color... its different

·
mises.org
711 Posts
Congrats, looks beautiful.

VQ35HR FTW.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM what made you decide to go 350z over G35c Anything specific?
G35 they didnt want to work much on the price or anything. Plus I wanted more sport then luxury. If I was paying the price, I wanted the lighter, faster, more power and harder susp.
I was hottt on the color too.
I got the Touring package with some extra nick nack crap.

I gotta wait for the wing and splash guards to come in to install and Im gonna get it tinted real soon too.

Its a cool car so far. The power is there,awesome power band. Handling is pretty damn tight. Got tons of looks and compliments today already with it.

One thing that sucks is insurance though. Tons of people wreck them apparently.

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
G35 they didnt want to work much on the price or anything. Plus I wanted more sport then luxury. If I was paying the price, I wanted the lighter, faster, more power and harder susp.
I was hottt on the color too.
I got the Touring package with some extra nick nack crap.

I gotta wait for the wing and splash guards to come in to install and Im gonna get it tinted real soon too.

Its a cool car so far. The power is there,awesome power band. Handling is pretty damn tight. Got tons of looks and compliments today already with it.

One thing that sucks is insurance though. Tons of people wreck them apparently.
That makes sense what are your plans twin turbo?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Why did you sell the supra pete? I remmeber on HT u said u got rid of the ITR because of CC debt and wanted no payments. are u gonna boost this?

·
Banned
306 Posts
solar orange

nice color. It's much better in person.

·
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why did you sell the supra pete? I remmeber on HT u said u got rid of the ITR because of CC debt and wanted no payments. are u gonna boost this?
I sold the ITR more of for getting out of debt for a house purchase. As soon as I got the house, I got the Supra. lol.
Alot has changed in life since then, so I dont mind the extra payment now. I traded the BMW in on this so no difference in my lifestyle money wise. Just a few more bucks in insurance.
The Supra just became a garage queen like the ITR. Plus it just got much to drive a car like that. I do miss both dearly though. I think missing the Supra made me more hot for another sports car. The wife made me think about it. We were looking at a new 5 series. She said we have 3 "Family" cars, might as well sell one and get a sports car. .. . i said say no more. Done. lol

Honestly, I dont want to mod this at all. BUt we will see how that goes. That was the hope for buying something with a little power and handling out of the box.

·
Registered
889 Posts
That looks nice!

·
Registered
284 Posts
lol Pete you're nuts, love your choice :yum: Lets see how long you can go without modding it :)

J

·
0 Posts
car and driver thought the engine thrashed , did you pick up a copy of the latest car and driver?? i wonder if there ever going to change all the freakin hard plastic inside?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts