Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this over the weekend.. So far I love the handeling and torque. The mods will be coming soon.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
White is the best evo colour. Nice purchase. However, you missed an already perfectly modded evo being sold on these very forums!!!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274648

Anyway please do yourself a favour and buy the Gialla cf hood. They are so beautiful. The body kits are nice too but the hood is a must!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, yeah I actualy wanted a stock EVO. I love working on my cars from the ground up. The CF Hood is a must, I agree. Also, the JDM tail lights are also a must. I'm hopeing to be pushing atleast 400whp by the next month or two. I have a friend down here in San Diego who has a 700whp EVO. The thing is a beast. He owns a DSM shop and thats where I'll be going to do all the work. Thanks for the comment.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
SAEID said:
Thanks man, yeah I actualy wanted a stock EVO. I love working on my cars from the ground up. The CF Hood is a must, I agree. Also, the JDM tail lights are also a must. I'm hopeing to be pushing atleast 400whp by the next month or two. I have a friend down here in San Diego who has a 700whp EVO. The thing is a beast. He owns a DSM shop and thats where I'll be going to do all the work. Thanks for the comment.
Sweet jesus :eek:

I'll be moving to Cali in about 2 years and I'll most likely be buying an Evo or a Supra. I might just be bugging you a few years down the road :)

Also, I agree with the JDM tailights (I assume you're talking about the smoked taillights with the orange blinker). They are so nice.

Good luck and keep everyone updated on the mods!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind comments guys... And Eggy, when you come down hit me up bro.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Looking for one myself here soon - I'm thinking black though. Looks good man, I too think the tails need to be swapped ;)

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
SAEID said:

I think I've seen your friends Evo. Is it black or dark blue?

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
He said he's opting for the JDM evo tails. If I'm correct this means they are the smoked altezza style with the orange inserts. I personally think they look awesome. Evo VII tails are nice too. Anything other than the stock USDM Evo VIII lights are nice actually :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
evos are nice cars. but i prefer rear wheel drive

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
RWD vs AWD? Umm, I'll take the extra wheels so long as the drivetrain isn't glass.

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Nice color choice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts