Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Finally found a buyer for my old supra and Dropped her off and Picked up the new addition last night. Only have some crappy pics from the previous owner but Ill get some Nice High Res Photo's up next week hopefully.

1994 53,700 miles TT Black Auto w/ Custom Black and red Leather Interior Front and Rear and Black carpet AZ Only car. Bone Stock and a spotless engine bay no dust oil or anything looks new. Has defi Boost and egt Black face guages and an hks turbo timer only mods on it and a Valet Alarm of some sort... Comp 155 across the board with 4% leakdown results so I cant wait to start modding her=) Getting My Clarion dvd Headunit and Custom Fitted 6.5 Pioneer Speakers and Amp in front and rear Installed thursday and Some Nice Dark Tint Tomorrow.

The pics dont do this car justice its so amazing in person especially the interior.

Before:

And the New One:

·
Registered
709 Posts
dude those are my wheels! :) Whats up with the dash? Is it scuffed up or painted marble?

- Richard

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The previous owner had a ToraSport Titanium Burl Wood Trim put on it. Its actually not bad in person. I hated it at first but Im starting to like it now.. One of the things that grows on you i guess. It looks like a marble finish.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol Actually its on the stockers with the Toyota Symbols painted black. Owner wanted extra for his rims and I didn't really feel like adding 2k for them specially when the stockers came with brand new nitto's.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Nice job on the car! I have enough lug nuts now. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts