Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I’m in the process of building the gauge pod on my 97 supra. I’m currently running stock turbos but I’m soon too be upgrading to a 6766 precision turbo. I just bought an AEM wideband A/F ratio gauge. I was wondering everyone’s opinion on getting an AEM oil temp sensor aswell as the AEM Boost X controller / gauge as I need a boost controller and gauge. Do I need an oil temp gauge?

·
From the land down under
3,811 Posts
Personally, I think oil temp and oil pressure are very important gauges to have.

Also, a wideband and boost gauge as you have already mentioned :)

The all in one, Defi gauge is a good one if you want to keep everything compact. That also has fuel pressure, water temp, exhaust temp etc.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally, I think oil temp and oil pressure are critical gauges to have.

Also, a wideband and boost gauge as you have already mentioned .:)

The all in one, Defi gauge is a good one if you want to keep everything compact. That also has fuel pressure, water temp, exhaust temp, etc.
So I purchased the wideband. I'll probably stay true to having all AEM gauges because im OCD about that kind of stuff. Don't know if its a good idea to get the AEM tru boost or a boost gauge and another boost controller.

·
From the land down under
3,811 Posts
Fair enough, I know what you mean haha

I would do some review hunting of the options you have available to you, and that will help with your decision making :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts