Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
m buddy got one and I was going to go check it out and pick it up for him. anyhting the 2001 r1's have problems with ?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Drivenfaster said:
m buddy got one and I was going to go check it out and pick it up for him. anyhting the 2001 r1's have problems with ?

It has a front end problem. Can't seem to keep that front wheel down. Make sure you test this problem adequately when riding the bike home.

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
yeah you do that.

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
yeah keep telling yourself that. =)

·
Banned
770 Posts
Let's be honest. Yamahas aren't smooth as GSXR. The throttle on the Yamahas are like an on and off switch. It's either you're on or your off.

·
Registered
370 Posts
whobob said:
Let's be honest. Yamahas aren't smooth as GSXR. The throttle on the Yamahas are like an on and off switch. It's either you're on or your off.
Maybe you should try testing out the throttle on my r6. After a little simple adjusting of the throttle cable, its as smooth as ice.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
whobob said:
R1 are nice, but gsxr1000 are better.
so true :eek4dance

·
-=R1der=-
371 Posts
whobob said:
Really? I have no problem with that what-so-ever. Maybe you have a lead hand.
I would really expect that from the gixxer having more power and less wieght. Either way, you control it. You could have either be a pussycat or roar if you wanted it to.

I've owned both and I've had no problems with my r1. I've had nothing but problems in my gix. I like them both, regardless.

Second of all, this isn't who's balls is bigger my bike is better than yours thread. The guy wanted input on R1's, you don't have any, don't bother.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts