Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me now what you think :) Just waiting on the new turbo to arrive then it will be out on the streets..

To bad with the light on the right...

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
chewmasey said:
nice d00d, get that thing lowered.

Wayne
And get wider rear tires, and some wheels with a fat lip... But car is looking good, I love that wild style!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
If you wanna hide your plate number, do the front one too. lol.

it looks real good, but the front bumper is a little too much for me. lower it a little more and it will look a lot better.

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chewmasey: Yeah, i know. Its kinda high, will se if i just buy lowering springs or coilovers.. Dont know yet :scratch:

Reign_Maker: Dont get enough traction with those i have now, got 235/40-18. Will see if i can afford Volk GT-AV wheels and get the centre painted gold. 265-275 will probably help me to find traction :)

86.5NA.: Hehe, missed that ;) Hope you will like the new deisgn with straight sides better then later.

·
WhorE
504 Posts
Thermactor said:
and destroy the car's ride

destroy the ride?? Mines lowered it rides fine. not any worse than my 94 pontiac sunturd. And your complaining about your streets?? I should show you some of the potholes I go through.

Wayne

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys :) I must say that a lowered mk3 makes it looks like another car, looks 100 times better and more like a sportscar :bigthumb: But thats my personal thought... Like i said, it will be lowered but my first plan is to have it to work with no probs then things like that will come :)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i think you need a lip on there, some 89 jdm/north american tails and the obvious lowering.

Cool car though! Nice work, what turbo?

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
SuprAng: Yess thats whats planed when i will rebuild it, maybe 1-1½ inch. Will put on the JDM taillights later, they look nice :) Its an Garrett GT3782SN, pretty big sucker, it works upp to 500hp :p Full boost (19psi) at 4300rpm.

compressor a/r. 58, turbine a/r. 99

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
car looks bad ass, i would suggest lowering it as well, nothing crazy eibcachs and tokicos or konis...
nice bumper, its not my style at all, but it is interesting :)
regardless nice car, can't wait 2 c vids :)

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvMySilverSupra: Yepp its an internal wastegate.. It works fine for me, only got a boost peak one time, so its doing its job :)

ahmedootie: Have yellow konis on now, but i bought them without springs so i still have original. But its coming :) Thanks for the comments

Vid will come later :bigthumb:

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
your cars front is a bad ass put some skirts and rear skirts on that beast!

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Will se how i do about that.. Dont want a Supra with side and rear skirts, maybe i will do something about the rear bumper to make it look more swollen.

·
Powderin my balls since07
2,175 Posts
Skruf said:
Will se how i do about that.. Dont want a Supra with side and rear skirts, maybe i will do something about the rear bumper to make it look more swollen.
shine makes an awesome rear, i believe it is tha bomex replicas...2 pieces...ughh so sexy...

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
ahmedootie said:
shine makes an awesome rear, i believe it is tha bomex replicas...2 pieces...ughh so sexy...
If there will be any rearskirts it will be Ab-Flugs :) Looks much better then Bomex.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts