Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
10,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend the Good Guys Car Show was here in town down at LP Field. This is the 4th time its been here and it was my second time going to it. It features classics, muscle cars and trucks, resto-mods, hot rods, auto crossers, but all up to the model year of 1974 (I think). I hope there's something in here that everyone will like!

When I got there, I was looking for somewhere to park, then I found a spot right next to a Challenger:D

Ran into the owner when I was leaving the show. He was cool. He said he was surprised to see a Camaro parked next to him! We had talked about our cars for about a hour and people kept stopping by to look and say which one they liked

From the show:

· Registered
10,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone. I loved the show. The amount of work that went into some of these cars is unbelievable. Especially when owners show the scrap book of how they turned rusted out junk into show cars

· Registered
368 Posts
Sick pics man!!! For me by far the cleanest, baddest ride from the pics was the black split bumper 2nd gen Camaro. Perfect execution... I would rather have that over a 1st get any day of the week. Can you imagine a huge FMIC behind that HUGE grill?

· Registered
10,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sick pics man!!! For me by far the cleanest, baddest ride from the pics was the black split bumper 2nd gen Camaro. Perfect execution... I would rather have that over a 1st get any day of the week. Can you imagine a huge FMIC behind that HUGE grill?
Thanks! I love that black 2nd gen Camaro too, but I think you would be in the minority of those that would want a well done 2nd gen over a well done 1st gen. As a new Camaro owner I would still take a 1st gen. But that one was sick and seems like it a fanbase on here!

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
Any pics of the for sale sign on the '59 wagon?

· Registered
10,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did a life sized image of Shia Labeouf come with the purchase of the car?
No. But I would have gone with the Megan Fox option anyways!:biggrin:

Any pics of the for sale sign on the '59 wagon?
No, but I will post pics from the "For sale" section that was there

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
Well just in case you look at your high res shots and notice a number... let a playa know... :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.