Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few picswe took before a meet up and then some before C&C then one before and after my car. Just wanted to share.

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Nice! I like the look of those wheels. What are they?

I'm going to have to get to this C&C. I live in Winston. Are there usually many Supras there?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nice! I like the look of those wheels. What are they?

I'm going to have to get to this C&C. I live in Winston. Are there usually many Supras there?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
The wake forest and Morrsville locations are typically decent turnouts. Sometimes i'm the only Supra there but have seen a really nice white TT targa and the owner is cool to talk with. Mine is the white HT TT 6 speed. There was a white MKIV with a 350 v8 last month i believe but i didn't get the chance to see it. Hopefully you can make it out to a Raleigh event. Did you attend the auto fair in April?.

Has anyone seen the 97 Silver 5 speed NA targa?. Last time i saw it was at Raleigh grand she and her husband attended and they also came to a meet we had in Umstead park in the summer of 2014.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. The wheels are JNC 010 18x10. Yes they are knock offs but Im the type that refuses to pay ridiculous prices for wheels. And they look amazing!

Theres usually a few Supras. Most of my friends with Supras usually can't make it out to the C &C though so theres not as many as there should be.

And iim the only Silver MKIV I've seen around

·
Supra Saiyajin IV
241 Posts
Cool, I'll have to try to get out there. I've got a buddy with one too, so I'll try to get him there also. We're both red turbo 6-speeds.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I like those wheels - they loook a lot like the CCW LM5.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thanks guys. The wheels are JNC 010 18x10. Yes they are knock offs but Im the type that refuses to pay ridiculous prices for wheels. And they look amazing!

Theres usually a few Supras. Most of my friends with Supras usually can't make it out to the C &C though so theres not as many as there should be.

And iim the only Silver MKIV I've seen around
Me to when it comes to rims and i got lucky because my car came with the rims it has. The woman that had the silver one was really fun to talk to and is from the Raleigh area, She mentioned that she always got thumbs up/compliments about the supra. The coolest part was she's a grand parent and drives an MKIV.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts