Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
got boost???
1,362 Posts
it was a good turnout....nice to meet all you guys...

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Good to meet everyone, good to see old faces, and thanks to Mike for setting this up... aight peace :chicken: btw, post more pics!

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Good show Mike....Good food, good guys and great cars !!! I'm ready to do this again tomorrow, when is the next one???

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
after party meet!!!, tommorow holla !! location and time undknown!

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
hahah sweet you guys ended up at the drift event after all huh.. we were tempted to go back there as well but ended up at racetune and ikea instead..

Brian

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Thanks for the photo of my white 97...I wish I could have stayed as well and hung out longer! It was definitely a cool opportunity, so whens the next meet?

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
meet was fun but i think there was too much chill time if we would have gone to the drift event earlier i would have been so down instead of taking off to go to my friends shop.. the momentum of the meet sorta died down for me after everyone started to eat and stand around BSin and stuff but all in all i had fun though..

Brian

·
Captain Cool
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ya i tried to get everyones supra in there,,,or at least the people that came early enough be4 i got lazy,,,i wish i took more pics,,,like 2 or 3 pics of each car cuz i still had a shit load of room on my memory,,,but live and learn....oh and also i just wanted to say it was freakin awesome seein the big boys there like silv's and sharkey's car in person,,,,wow, what bad ass cars :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
it was a great meet, everyone was so friendly. ^^ im going to post the pic up tomorrow

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
cummins is a real person

1 - 20 of 91 Posts