Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
most specs in sig.....but here's the rest!

92" JDM Soarer
2JZ-GTE swap
ITS GT-74 dbb
RPS header
Innovative W/G
Veilside intake manifold
Veilside 100 mm TB
Carrillo rods
JE pistons .020 over
Crower cams.........268 intake/ 278 exhaust
PHR titainium valve train (complete)
UR cam gears
UR pullies
Titan crank dampener
RC 1000 cc injectors
ARP stud kit head/ main
Grex 1.6mm head gasket
New....Toyota bearings (all)
New....Toyota valve shims(pucks)& buckets
New.....Toyota water pump
New.....Toyota oil pump
New.....Toyota cam triggers
New.....Toyota oil pressure switches
New.....Toyota water sensors
........................much much more
First we square decked the block, next we bored it .020 over,then ported and polished the head and did a multi-radius valve job.............balnced the entire rotating assembly and reassembled it using Valco gel-lube..............great stuff

I am sure I missed alot of things, this has been a long drawn out process! Jimmy

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks.....guys

ALL-2JZ-PWR,
Don't worry bout people calling your car rice, they called my Supra RICE too.....................They will prolly call my JDM Soarer rice.........who cares, if Lambo doors are what you like go for it!

Here is my old rice.....LOL .....BPU sold for $51,900.00 so rice away!
http://www.streetsourcemag.com/ViewOwnerProfile.aspx?ProfileID=4658

·
Oh I think they like me.
714 Posts
Re: thanks.....guys

Jimmy Hendricks said:
ALL-2JZ-PWR,
Don't worry bout people calling your car rice, they called my Supra RICE too.....................They will prolly call my JDM Soarer rice.........who cares, if Lambo doors are what you like go for it!

Here is my old rice.....LOL .....BPU sold for $51,900.00 so rice away!
http://www.streetsourcemag.com/ViewOwnerProfile.aspx?ProfileID=4658

Do you mind telling me what color your supra was? thats an awesome color I have a feeling its a House Of Kolor job?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, sir it was....................

House of Kolor Kandy Tangarine over Zeinith gold base. A few others have done a decent job trying to replicate the color. The trick is getting a painter good enough, to spray even kandy in 2 to 3 coats. Anyone can make the kandy even with alot of coats but the end result is a darker almost rust color!

Jimmy

P.S. the lighter the base coat the harder the Kandy is to get even.......LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks again all...............

The block was painted with old school single stage engine paint, I think the guy at the paint shop said Enamel(SP)? I told him what i needed it for and he knew right away, its is good for high heat also!

Jimmy

Keep me posted on the meet!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Re: Re: thanks.....guys

tokarwithaq said:
just because you got a sucker to buy your ugly car for 52 grand doesn't mean it isn't rice. After looking at that, I want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.
This thread is about pics of my motor,and my post was in response to ALL-2JZ-PWR.....NOT YOUR BUISNESS! Just post pics of your car, and then we'll decide wheather you need the spoon or not! Better yet.............since I sold that car, lets see your engine!

Jimmy

SORRY GUYS THERE IS ONE IN EVERY CROWD................

·
0 Posts
I've seen your post on clublexus about the car. This car is going to be very sick awsome mix of jdm body kits and more then enough motor to back it up. Can't wait to see it finished.

·
Administrator
8,491 Posts
Re: Re: Re: thanks.....guys

Jimmy Hendricks said:
This thread is about pics of my motor,and my post was in response to ALL-2JZ-PWR.....NOT YOUR BUISNESS! Just post pics of your car, and then we'll decide wheather you need the spoon or not! Better yet.............since I sold that car, lets see your engine!

Jimmy

SORRY GUYS THERE IS ONE IN EVERY CROWD................
That motor is great looking Jimmy...you bought the greddy 4 row I believe off of me and some other stuff maybe. Anyways, setup...can't wait to see some pics of the car all said and done.

Matt C.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts