Supra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just posting up some pics since i got my new coilovers installed on my car it looks pretty sweet now.. and just went to go exercise them at the local canyon area near where i live. i ended up meeting up with quite a few friends and came back with some sweet pics. I even bumped into fellow supra member "SupraNikolai" riding his new street bike through the canyon. Let me know what you guys think..
(sorry if some are a little big...)

^^I'm the tall ass one.. with the Supra of course

^^My personal favorite..

^^My friend in his AE86, this pic looks like its vintage.. i love it

^^thats the crew... behind me of course :)

·
Needs More 1jz
987 Posts
what rims are those? offset and stuff? looks pretty good! what suspension are you running also?

great pics its good to see a mustang out runnin around the mountains here all they do is go straight my friend likes to turn his mustang :p

·
Take it!
996 Posts
a_zepeda9236 said:
You guys look badass! All the cars are super clean! It looks like you guys are filming for a movie. Black and White pics FTW!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SupaMan said:
what rims are those? offset and stuff? looks pretty good! what suspension are you running also?

great pics its good to see a mustang out runnin around the mountains here all they do is go straight my friend likes to turn his mustang :p
I have no idea what offset these are.. to tell you the truth. the are 17x7's though, i just got them for looks at the time Im saving up to get some wider wheels right now. they are ALT wheels and the model is AT-228. also I'm running Tein SS Coilovers.

Thanks for the comments guys. That black & white picture is my favorite too.. ahah i think those sweet ass shades that im wearing is what made the picture..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello whats your overall impresion of the coilovers and where is the height set at in the pics.Im debating on buing some myself to put on my white supra. By the way I saw you follon a couple days ago, and I seen that 86 in the area. Come by the TUES night meet at the shop sometime I would like a sample of the TEINS. PEACE

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
damn i was like how old are these pictures but i guess it was a effect? :p

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UNITEDMASTER said:
Hello whats your overall impresion of the coilovers and where is the height set at in the pics.Im debating on buing some myself to put on my white supra. By the way I saw you follon a couple days ago, and I seen that 86 in the area. Come by the TUES night meet at the shop sometime I would like a sample of the TEINS. PEACE
Overall i would say they are pretty nice, i have not set them to the lowest setting because when the suspension travels I rub the wheel well plastic thing I would say they are 2/3 of the way down probably about 2.25 inch drop overall. on the hardest dampening setting they are pretty rough on the street, i only have it like that for the canyon. I think these coilovers could go with maybe +1 Kg/mm higher spring rate in the front. Yea i would love to stop by your shop and show them to you. they are great for the price. I remember where you shop is but how late you gonna be there? cuz i work til 6/630

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
driftedmk3 said:
damn i was like how old are these pictures but i guess it was a effect? :p
they just black and white photos... no effect. Except for the one of the AE86 that one just came out shitty, but it likes like its really old

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Looks great, would look better with a stock front lip. :)

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
haha! ya cool bumpin in to u. i saw u drive by and was like "oh hey! A Supra!" :bigthumb:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sweet pics, love the effects on the first couple. Where did you take those rooftop shots, because that spot looks sooo familiar. Haha.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ Those pics were taking at my college CSUF (cal state university fullerton) on the parking structure very top floor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts