Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got pictures loaded up. They were all taken off my cellphone. Honestly, they seem to look pretty decent for a cellphone. Lemme know what you think or if you got any questions. Later

billy

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Hi man,

The hood looks great. Where did you gt it from? I got mine from Mani, and I'm glad to know it'll looks so good on a white car.

On another note, do you have any pics of the manifold you're using without it being installed in the car? I've been considering changing me set-up. Thanks man.

Eric

4 digit HP

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cowboy-- I got it at Intense motorsports after going to take a look at it. I don't have any pics of just the manifold, but I'll get some close-up pics tomorrow for you.

thanks for the complements

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey cowboy, if you want 4 digit hp with my manifold, you're not gonna get it. It's the sound performance budget kit, which uses part of the stock manifold as well... Still, it looks pretty good and I'm sure flows well up to at least 600hp.

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
We got 891 rwhp corrected out of the Greddy tubular manifold, but I have an idea of how we might be able to get 4 digit HP out of a cast manifold. I checked out the cast manifold from Induction Motorsports, and I think it's not half bad. In fact I really like the way the wastegate is routed. Plus they use monsterous HKS 60mm wastegates.

Think of how the Dodge Diesel's do it. Cast manifolds, 80-100psi manifold pressure, compound turbos, and 800HP. I'm looking for 1200rwhp [somehow].

Eric

4 digit HP

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to. Where is the meet, and what time? Playboi, shoot me a pm with details and I'll be glad to go meet up with everyone. Later:D

billy

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good eye suprahtt. My friend owns both those supras. Both are six-speeds. The red one is a 95, bpu. The white one is a 98 with 12,000 miles on it! I put a Veilside Ti and RMM downpipe on her 3 weeks ago. He's selling the red one, and going full force with the white one:)

Thanks for the complements guys. I should have the Tilton triple carbon in less than a month, and after that, I'm gonna get the wheels on asap (just need the tires:D ). Can't wait to drop more into Lucy the moneypit.

Do you ever sit and think about how much you spend on the supra ever? I know parts can be pretty reasonable sometimes, but othertimes I'm just like, DAMN...

billy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Very nice car! I was wondering if you could tell me how much you paid for your hood and where you got it from, thanks Kris.

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
nice man..post some pictures soon with the rims on too..

J

·
0 Posts
WOW LOVE THE RIMS ARE THEY VOLK,S ONE OF THE MANY
GRAM LIGHTS STYLE,S THEY HAVE COME OUT WITH SO
MANY GRAM LIGHT WHEELS ITS HARD TO KEEP TRACK

JOHNNY K

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
You're car looks very good man...I love white Supras with carbon hood...it's a very good contrast!

-Olivier

·
TRNSFST
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks again for the complements everyone!

krispy- I paid 800 including tax for the hood. I got it at Intense motorsports. I drove over there to check it out first though, because you never know the fitment with our hoods till you check. If you're really worried about fitment, just save for the top secret:D

jk- they're rays, yea one of the gram light styles. They are the gram light 57F Pro. 2 piece forged 18x11

krister- yup, budget kit. It's the sp61GT

thank you olivier:)

billy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts