Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
okay, I finally got everything and put them on... now they forgot the centercaps, so I'm waiting on those AND 2 of my lug nuts they sent me were the wrong size!!?? so... for a VERY SHORT period of time I had to grab a quick set of wheel locks, so one lug on each wheel is not the same size in diameter...(in case you were wondering when you see the pics) I know someone would eventually comment on it...

oh and I have coilovers coming too...

19" Volk GT-S Phantom Edition
19x8.5 +35
19x9.5 +37
Toyo Tires
235/35/19
285/30/19

· Registered
1,288 Posts
Looks sweet now time to lower that 4x4:D

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
nice, i would time attack it out, a red strip on the lip of the rim would be sick.

· Wingless by Choice
2,572 Posts
ride looks sick man keep up the good work
Catt is not a man. I've had the chance to chat with her a couple times and she is very intelligent and as great taste.

Anyways,

Hott damn Catt. How would it be to have a super clean 98 6spd with low miles..

The wheels look great. Your car is coming along so nicely. Are you planning on doing anything with the brakes?? Looking forward to the future mods you have in store for us..

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
upcoming plans are

Black TRD wheel on the way
Coilovers of course
possibly a uchida CF wing... (working on it)
Seibon TJ CF Front lip
as far as brakes, for now I will paint the calipers but eventually I will BBK it out... we'll see...

I didn't go with a wider tire because I am wanting to drop the car first and I'm not wanting to roll my fenders just yet... my first set of tires I was going conservative. black wheels are always hard to photograph... :/

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice wheels, hope you get that wing, they're hard to get now, car should look good with the purple calipers?

it will be like a dark purple/blue color... we'll see I am going to do a few tests before making a final decision... I don't really want it to look too girly...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.