Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, here is my latest progress. I am going to run with the stock twins just so i can experience what all the hype is about. Then once I get sick of them, I will be going big single, probly a Turbo Concepts TC70. I am going to run a Haltech E8 Just because the simple fact that I never got a ECU, ignitor, or map sensor with my engine set. So for the same cost of those damn parts, I might as well just go standalone. Not to mention the power and tuning potential with the Haltech over the stock ECU. Anyways, here are a couple pics, let me know what you guys think.

In the car:

Engine ready to go on the stand:

Front:

·
slow.
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MattOneDime said:
Damn.. looks awesome! May I ask, did you paint all the aluminum or fill me in on your cleaning secret! :)

eh....ancient chinese secret grashoppa! J/k.....I sand blast the parts, and then paint them with high temp 1200 degree cast alumiunum (looks like chrome when its laid down) engine paint, and then hit them with high temp wheel clear coat paint. It actually takes the chrome look away from the paint and makes it look like REAL cast aluminum. All duplicolor product btw. It actually makes the material look like fresh cast aluminum and last FOREVER. You can hit this crap with a hammer and it lasts. Its my own "creation", if you will. Anyways..... thanks for the comments.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
^I'm gonna have to look into that stuff...

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
icic.. nice! We just got a bead blaster here at the shop so I might try something like that on the next swap. I see you have an R154 rebuild going on back there too.. Got one going myself.. lol

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
looks good.. im gonna try that on my new engien..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts