Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
It's DP nite - sweet! Any pics installed available?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BLKMGK said:
It's DP nite - sweet! Any pics installed available?
:p
I'll post them tomorrow. I do'nt have access to them right now.
It fits as well as the 3" DP/MP.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Kean, that is the cleanest 4 inch dp-mp i've ever seen, DAMN, bling bling! Do you guys also have the 4 inch combo for the HKS header?
Peter

·
Registered
904 Posts
Damn, those are bling bling!:D They look awesome. Any discount for regular BL customers like me?;)

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
will this work with sp turbos?

and price ?

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Ranger498 said:
will this work with sp turbos?

and price ?
Considering we use the same turbos sp does.. yes:) as far as for an sp turbo kit, we also have a dp/mp setup for that as the turbo sits in the same location as the HKS setup.

Price isn't final yet... but will be the cheapest and highest quality on the market:)

o2 bungs will be standard on these units.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Very Nice Kean..

·
Grocery Getter
439 Posts
DAMN...........That is a nice piece.

A quick question, would this fit a cast manifold with a TS04 (you probably won't know but it's worth a shot)?

Thanks
Jarad

·
Registered
156 Posts
Man that is NICE !

·
supraman
632 Posts
WOW! :eek: Kean, I wish you could have the 4" ready when I come over to Austin!:)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Top notch stuff! You're making me want to upgrade already!

I received my BL67 kit a few weeks ago from Kean. Everything is top quality. I'm very happy!

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
racing fan said:
Price isn't final yet... but will be the cheapest and highest quality on the market:)

o2 bungs will be standard on these units.
Sweet!!! Very nice Kean!!!

I've been holding off on one of these because I was sure that the price would drop with more competition. It certainly didn't take long. I'll be getting one for sure. :)

But first I need to put my motor back in. haha

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Kevin Hoare said:
Top notch stuff! You're making me want to upgrade already!

I received my BL67 kit a few weeks ago from Kean. Everything is top quality. I'm very happy!
C'mon Kevin - step up to the 4inch - you know you want to! Besides, I want spool data from your turbo with that sucker ;)

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Kevin, this DP-MP combo is as clean in person as it looks in the pictures. I was up in Austin and had a chance to stop by BL and see it first hand, truly top notch quality.
Peter

1 - 20 of 34 Posts