Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured you guys might like to check this out! :bigthumb:

The guys at TitanMotorsports did it again. They broke their old record with the new record of 6.49secs. @ 217.12mph with your crazy 2JZ-GTE powerplant!

Here's a link to some pics of the car along with some other Fidanza sponsored vehicles. The Celica is the bottom thumbnail.

http://www.fidanza.com/photogallery.aspx

·
Banned
750 Posts
We've never seen this before...never..

Wrong section too, rookie :bigthumb:. From what I have seen before, Nero and some of his other possey members post here sometimes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you're being sarcastic i take it?

this is off-topic right?

what other section should i have put this in?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
BTW: its a nice car for sure... That fire job looks sweet... That dude who does those paint jobs is bad ass...

6.49 is fast... I know Scranton has a 2JZ Celica, I wonder what the Scranton times are, I wonder if these two have ever raced... That would be a sweet match up...

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
that way far beyond a celica, more like a 2jzgte drag car with a celica body kit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not sure if they've ever raced before. I might have to give them a call and find out. TitanMotorsports Supra is going to be at IAS this weekend in Fidanza's booth if anyone is going.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
yeah, i could see calling it a celica if it had a celica chassis at least... but its been backhalved and cut to shit...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YES I'm the IT Guy over here... Big Toyota fan though. I heard about the "2JZ-CeliSupra" and figured i'd post up here for you guys.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts