Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would make a thread for the AutoFair pics. Be patient because there are a lot of them. Anyone can post their pics here. Once again, a big thanks goes out to Scott (Marblehead) for making this possible.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics part 2:

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Final pics of a cheap slow car.

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
Nice Pics
So the second day you guys got to park on the field?
Who else came the second day that wasn't there on the first?
I wish I could have stayed longer.

The front of the Carrera lloks like a lotus.

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NCSUpra said:
Nice Pics
So the second day you guys got to park on the field?
Who else came the second day that wasn't there on the first?
I wish I could have stayed longer.

The front of the Carrera lloks like a lotus.
Yeah, we were on the field the 2nd day. HotSoup was there along with Barton the 2nd day. We had 11 Sups the first day and 7 the second. How do you like your exhaust Kendall?

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Nice pics... I was just bouncing around the forum and caught this thread... I just wanted to say that the blue MKII is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Its hard to find MKIIs in that nice of condition, but that one is incredible looking! Congrats to the owner...

Jake

·
NA-T member
455 Posts
SupraGreg said:
Yeah, we were on the field the 2nd day. HotSoup was there along with Barton the 2nd day. We had 11 Sups the first day and 7 the second. How do you like your exhaust Kendall?
The old one doesnt want to come off!!!!!!

Was the red one Bartons?

·
Registered
571 Posts
The Red one is Jason's (HotSoup) and the black one with the SSR's is Barton's

Reactions: SupraGreg

·
Unchained
633 Posts
I've been busier than a dog with two peckers these last few days and haven't had time to post a follow-up report on the Food Lion AutoFair. I will when things slow down later this week.

In the meantime I want to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who attended. Without you this show wouldn't have been possible. 11 Supras on Saturday turned out to be nice. Even with the 11 count we had a great variety between three generations. Greg, thanks for the pics. Anyone else have pics please post them or send them to me so I may distribute them thru email.

I also want to say "THANK YOU" to the Carolina Z Club for their assistance along the way. Their impartial judging and pointers throughout the days were greatly appreciated and gives me a better idea on how to handle things for future events.

I'll post a full wrap-up of the show, the cars and the events later in the week.

As we slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.
Scott

Reactions: SupraGreg

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Xenon Supra said:
+1, that's a sweet picture and I need one too.
Tell me the e-mail address and I will send u the full size pic. U 2 Supraman1990

Greg

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
nice pics!
When I saw the thread title, I actually expected to see something in a grocery store parking lot!!!!!! :lol: :hahano:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts