Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The pics were taken at night after the car was being worked on ALL night. I will let him tell you the details of the car when he gets on, but here are the pics.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
looks br0wn

what size turbo?

and clean up that interior!

:bigthumb:

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its Anthricite. The B&M shifter is from the TH400 that is in the car. :) The TH400 was just put in last night, that is why the interior is trashed like that.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
Stock87Turbo said:
its Anthricite. The B&M shifter is from the TH400 that is in the car. :) The TH400 was just put in last night, that is why the interior is trashed like that.

are you sure its anthracite and not just brown?

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Isn't Anthracite a MKIV color? If it were brown than it would be called Bronze but I didnt think bronze came with a grey interior.

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, the car is Anthricite, its just extremely dirty and the pics were taken at night. The paint code was taken off of an Antiricite mkiv here in columbia. The car was red when it was purchased. I am not 100% what turbo it is, but I think its a 67HO.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Yes the car is Antracite, and it is very clean when washed.(It won 3rd in it's class at the NOPI nationals last sept). The car hasn't been washed in 3 weeks in these pics and we had to take a lot of the interior apart to install gages, shifter, ect..... The turbo is a 67HO and the car is damn fast.
I believe I just built the 1st running 1jz TH400! It's about to get interesting. Wes

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
Yep, it was dirty as hell , You should see it now. I spent 5hrs getting all of the nastyness off and getting the interior sorted out. Thanks to Wes for building this monster. I have to tell you, 70mph burnouts are great fun. The car went 11.94 on the 5sp and this fucker is a ROCKET now. Can't wait to crank the boost past 20psi and a little n20 . Oh yeah, I get 10 miles to the gallon now

·
Banned
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
he is bringing the car back to columbia probably in 2 weeks he said, so I will get better daytime pictures of the car then. I am sure it will be nice and clean when he brings it back too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts