1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
:eek:

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
unfortunately, in order to few them on that site you have to be registered. why not just attach them in posts on THIS site?

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
Was this the Silvia that was at Unorthodox Racing about a year ago? My Skyline was being caged, but for some reason I couldn't stop looking at the Silvia *NICE* either way. You've got the S15 frontend too right?

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IStandalone said:
Was this the Silvia that was at Unorthodox Racing about a year ago? My Skyline was being caged, but for some reason I couldn't stop looking at the Silvia *NICE* either way. You've got the S15 frontend too right?
yeah its the same car. thats your grey skyline thats at Paisley's? nice. whats up with that car? want to trade engines:D

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
osofast240 said:
yeah its the same car. thats your grey skyline thats at Paisley's? nice. whats up with that car? want to trade engines:D
pic

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Why do the cams look wooden? Is that the new Top Secret 2JZ cam? ;) :p

Can't wait to see some more pictures of that beast when it's all together! :cool:

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
osofast240 said:
Osofast240, sadly that is indeed my car. It seems like it's taken forever (about 2 years) to finish.
The biggest delay was getting all the parts together and making the engine run right.
But it's really finished and ready for next year (thanks to Paisley).
Wanna trade engines eh? I have a couple spares if you need one? Let me know.
What times are you looking to run in the 240? And what class are you running in?
Again the car looks great and should be a huge power on the East Coast. Your with Vinny Ten right? Good team to be with.

·
Registered
290 Posts
IStandalone said:
Osofast240, sadly that is indeed my car. It seems like it's taken forever (about 2 years) to finish.
The biggest delay was getting all the parts together and making the engine run right.
But it's really finished and ready for next year (thanks to Paisley).
Wanna trade engines eh? I have a couple spares if you need one? Let me know.
What times are you looking to run in the 240? And what class are you running in?
Again the car looks great and should be a huge power on the East Coast. Your with Vinny Ten right? Good team to be with.
im not sure whats going to happen this season the nhra has made rule changes, which prohibits the use of a turbo and nitrous setup. i plan to run 7.80's or better. give me more info on your spare engines. got any pics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MODIFIED

Minimum Weights
RWD or AWD 2 rotor (1 or 2 power adders): 2,000 pounds
RWD or AWD 4 cylinder, up to 2.8 liter (170.75 ci) (1 or 2 power adders): 2,100 pounds
RWD or AWD 6 cylinder, up to 3.5 liter (213.50 ci) (1 power adder max): 2,700 pounds
Non-OEM floor: add 100 pounds

Max turbo size on 6 cylinder = 78 mm single, 61 mm twins, measured as follows:

Single Turbocharger - Single turbochargers are permitted with the following requirements: 1) Turbocharger must be of conventional impeller and housing design and type. 2) Turbocharger is limited to a maximum size of 3.070" (77.98mm) - inducer wheel diameter at the point where the leading edge of the compressor wheel meets the inlet housing. 3) Inlet housing is permitted a maximum inlet diameter of 3.141" (79.78mm) where the leading edge of the compressor wheel meets the housing. 4) All air entering the turbocharger must pass through the turbocharger inlet. Injection of any liquid, gas or any other substance into the inlet or exhaust housing is prohibited. Turbocharger compressor wheel must be constructed of cast or billet aluminum. Exotic material wheels prohibited.

Twin Turbochargers - Dual (2) turbochargers are permitted with the following requirements: 1) Each Turbocharger must be of conventional impeller and housing design and type. 2) Each Turbocharger is limited to a maximum size of 2.401" (60.98mm) - inducer wheel diameter at the point where the leading edge of the compressor wheel meets the inlet housing. 3) Inlet housing of each turbocharger is permitted a maximum inlet diameter of 2.472" (62.78mm) where the leading edge of the compressor wheel meets the housing. 4) All air entering the turbocharger(s) must pass through the turbocharger inlet. Injection of any liquid, gas or any other substance into the inlet or exhaust housing is prohibited. Each turbocharger compressor wheel must be constructed of cast or billet aluminum. Exotic material wheels prohibited.
Transmission
Air shifters prohibited

Chassis
Center-driver position prohibited. Driver must be located completely to the left or right of vehicle centerline.

Body
Body must be on NHRA Accepted Body list. Pickup or SUV prohibited.

·
Not compensating at all
185 Posts
I have 2 spare motors with Arias forged pistons, same compression ratio as the stock pistons 8.5 to1.
I unfortunately have no pics to show you, sorry.
Since your looking to go 7.80's+ new rods are a must as well (but you probably know that).
I'd love to see an RB in the 7.80 range, aside from the HKS car.

·
Registered
290 Posts
My94Pony said:
is that a 25.1C car?
it is 25.1D ready. the car is just missing a 25.1 floor plan.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts