Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Damn, thats a clean lookin' engine! :eek: I'm hoping to sell my MK2 sometime soon to get one in a bit better shape....would love to do somethin' like that down the road also.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's one clean looking engine! Who is the manufacturer of the exhaust manifold? It looks unusual.

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys. Yes, I also own a red MKIII.

The turbo is a TO4E and the manifold is the old school HKS.

The motor is patiently awaiting the RC 550cc injectors as well as the MKII body to get finished along with the Reimer modified harness.

·
Registered
717 Posts
does he post here? i think he could get some good business from all the people wanting MKII-GTE's around here....

i would like to know how his harness works out for you.

H

·
0 Posts
Out of curiousity, what kinda performance do you recieve? How much HP, 1/4 times, etc? I'm sure people have done some testing but I'm too lazy to look around on the web :p

·
HKS Slut
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Malloy said:
Hey Supra luva, ya coming to the ETown meet?

nesupras.org

Will the car be together by then? :D
I will be coming to the meet. I am definitely bring my MKIII, and 3rd Gen RX7. I'm not sure about the MKII Frankenstein yet. I am still waiting for the Reimer modified harness along with some other goodies. Right now, I'm searching for a competent body shop to do some work on the MKII chassis. If it's not done, I am only 5 minutes from Englishtown, so you and everyone else can come by and visit.

·
Registered
717 Posts
yes.... i would like to see exactly how this thing is setup...

especially if i plan on getting one in the near future

[edit] anyone ever use those lightweight pulleys? [/edit]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts