Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had it for about a year and done a bunch of things. I've done everything myself except the bodywork. Once I get a spray booth maybe I'll do that too. The whole engine is polished, but its hard to see in pix.

Engine Beginning:

Engine finished:

Battery Tiedown:

Trunk:

Gauges:

Painted 94 headlights:

Driving:

Me and SuprapimpTT

Mine on the way down to the NE Supra meet. Doesn't stand out much does it?

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Very Nice Steve!! The engine bay looks very very clean in person. I'm going to have to get in touch with you one of these days on what products you used to get that bling :bigthumb:

Is your boost problem totally solved?

Later,
Phu

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah its running great now, thanks to everyones help. Too bad I'm stuck with my crappy times until the track opens again in the spring.

For cleaning the engine I used the trick from the S2000 board, with the Gunk and tire shine. For polishing I followed this

http://pub114.ezboard.com/fyamahar6messagenetfrm10.showMessage?topicID=179.topic

I used a Black and Decker Mouse sander for the sanding and polishing and used Wizards Polish. I use the buffing wheel after the 2000 wetsanding, also.

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
Badass....hook a brother up with a polished "Supra" battery tie-down!

Jay

G

·
WOW ONE MORE SUPRA FROM MASS:bigthumb: IM SURE
WE WILL MEET AT THE TRACK NEXT YEAR

I MET "SUPRA PIMP" AT "HIN BOSTON" I DONT BELEIVE
WE HAVE EVER MET.. LOVE THE COLOR AND NICE ROLL CAGE
SPEAKING OF ROLL CAGES MY SUPRA NEEDS ONE...OR ELSE
ILL GET KICKED OFF THE TRACK IN EPPING

TAKE CARE JOHNNY

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
I like what you did with the roll cage. In the NE meet, did you meet a guy named Logan. He has the Black Supra with the Veilside hood.

Eric

·
says
390 Posts
Great looking color bro.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I like what you did with the roll cage. In the NE meet, did you meet a guy named Logan. He has the Black Supra with the Veilside hood.
I'm pretty sure everyone one over here in the NE knows/knows who Logan is. I was at the meet with Steve, and all the others but I dont think we saw Logan there last year (He was there the year before)

Good looking as always Steve. Looks even better in person :bigok:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts