·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry my camera is only 2.0 MP, I bought a 7.2 but it broke and I am waiting on the replacement.

·
Banned
229 Posts
I thought twin turbo 98's only came in manual transmission. The auto 98's were NA. Is it a NA-TT or something?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Very nice car, it looks really clean. I love the color choice!!!!

·
Doin' the Monster Mash
156 Posts
Nice ride! Super clean engine bay, never seen one that clean before!

However you posted in the wrong section :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, its 1 of 26 Super White A/T's made in 98, along with 84 Black Auto's, 28 Red, 16 RSP, 9 Quicksilver, 10 Jade Mica. That is prolly not the exact numbers but its supposed to be close. And Auto TT's were actually a good bit more rare in 98 then the 6 speeds.

http://www.mkiv.com/specifications/sales_numbers/color.html

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ahh, I am blind, didnt see the member's ride section until now. I apologize mods. Please move the thread.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lilmatty96 said:
how come theres no traction control?

other than that very very nice car

There is, my pic was hiding it, here is another view..

·
Alpha for president
1,113 Posts
Project-SupraDupra said:
Very clean very nice car
X2...very nice...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thanks guys for the kind words, I wanted to show it off before I let it go. :( The car will be on Autotrader soon. I just found out that my orders came through and early 07' I will be moving(PCS'ing) to Ramstein AFB. I am not going to take it with me and I am not keeping it in storage for 4 years while I make payments on it unless I have to. It kinda stinks because I am having the car BPU+ next week as I already have an appointment with Jeremy Blackwell and I already have all the parts paid for. I will have another one day, and it will be the 6 speed Ive wanted for so long, and I wont be afraid to drive it! I hate driving this one, its almost flawless in and out and it is all original. It has low mileage and is very rare in the shape it is in. I feel like I am making it worth less every time I put a mile on it. My next one will be a higher mileage,cheaper TT 6 speed that I can just have fun with and not worry about how many scratches and dents it has or how much its worth.

·
THE Computer DR.
332 Posts
NOob1e said:
Thanks guys for the kind words, I wanted to show it off before I let it go. :( The car will be on Autotrader soon. I just found out that my orders came through and early 07' I will be moving(PCS'ing) to Ramstein AFB. I am not going to take it with me and I am not keeping it in storage for 4 years while I make payments on it unless I have to. It kinda stinks because I am having the car BPU+ next week as I already have an appointment with Jeremy Blackwell and I already have all the parts paid for. I will have another one day, and it will be the 6 speed Ive wanted for so long, and I wont be afraid to drive it! I hate driving this one, its almost flawless in and out and it is all original. It has low mileage and is very rare in the shape it is in. I feel like I am making it worth less every time I put a mile on it. My next one will be a higher mileage,cheaper TT 6 speed that I can just have fun with and not worry about how many scratches and dents it has or how much its worth.
:werdlol: I hear ya there man. Mine has got over 100k on it and that kinda helps make it ok that it's a daily driver. If it had real low mileage and was impecably clean, I'd be less likely to want to drive it. Course, I bought mine to drive, not leave in the garage. Plus, I only paid $11,500 for it, and it's a twin turbo 6spd. :sadance:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
NOob1e said:
You have a very nice example of stock automobile. You are now going to sell. Why install a bunch of equipment? Leave it alone (you are not obligated just because of some "appointment") and sell the BPU stuff.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts