Supra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not in the car, but here are some pics of the floor mats I ordered from the guys who post them on ebay. I'm having them do some custom ones for my AE86 now as well. :) Also just ordered a new center console arm rest too, so I might as well throw a pic of that in as well, haha.

Here's the pics:

As you can see, my AE86 needs some funky floor mats, finding anything that remotely fits is a chore, and it never fits right. OEM fits well, but can't be had, so custom is the way to go, I'm very impressed with the Supra ones, so they'll do some ones for my AE86 too. :)

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
InvisibleMonkey said:
^ he said ebay
Actually didn't get them on eBay, just from the same guy that sells them on eBay, they were custom ordered with the heel pad, etc. The colour matches perfectly IMO. :)

I'll find the company's website... gimme a sec.

·
239RWHP @ 9PSI
1,882 Posts
can we ask the guy to make ours like yours? :)

if so how much my heel pad is falling off. haha

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
the supra text for the win. That looks exactly like the text i have on my passenger side OEM mat.....if only i had a driver side mat....and another rear one.

i guess i'll remember that email address.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Got mine from the same company as well. I got mine in black with white lettering. They are a great company and do great work.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Suprajjang said:
where did you buy the center armrest from? i want a blue one too
Bought it from Toyota.

GotToyota? said:
How much did you pay for the mats? Also, do they do full carpet as well?

-Matt
I think it was about $115 for the set. Not sure if they do carpet.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
Bought it from Toyota.
Hmm how much was it? i think i tried to buy a blue one here but toyota said they didnt have anymore :sadance:

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Can only get the pre-89 in blue, 89+ superscedes to grey.

I think it's about $100, I bought it here in Canada, so we have different pricing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts