Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing big. I'm just excited I guess. Details on the car can be found in my Jag Returns thread and the Greddy T78 kit for sale in the 1jz section.

My baby coming home.

Factory Sunroof!

For pics of the T78 turbo kit, click the link in my sig!

Thanks for looking.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
very nice and very rare!! congrats!

aite, peace.

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts
It's beautful! And making me quite jealous. :(

Collin

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
the jag is back! welcome back old friend.. glad to see you are back in the mk3 game

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Looks awesome. Gotta love the works. As a quick suggestion I would

1. Use a spacer on the rear wheels because the offset looks too be a tad high, especially with the bomex kit (I hate when the wheel sinks in further than the skirt!)

2. Get rid of the universal round front emblem and try to find a real 91-92 a70 version (although white may be hard to find, seeing that black is the only available color left).

Good luck, really clean car.

·
Hardtop FTW
1,784 Posts

1. Use a spacer on the rear wheels because the offset looks too be a tad high, especially with the bomex kit (I hate when the wheel sinks in further than the skirt!)

2. Get rid of the universal round front emblem and try to find a real 91-92 a70 version (although white may be hard to find, seeing that black is the only available color left).

Good luck, really clean car.
I have a pearl white one that I just pulled off today and would be willing to let go. :p

Collin

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
nice to see you back jag.... looks like a great car too.... i dislike the bomex front but the sides and rear and wing are very nice. gives the car an AWESOME profile.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Yeah, I don't know how Bomex made a good looking kit except for the front... at least imo

·
going broke fast
2,401 Posts
the car look's like a shovel getting ready to dig into the pavment coming off the flatbed.
hope they didn't wreck your new ride:(

·
Registered
184 Posts
wow....def one of the nicest looking mk3's ive seen......looks great man

·
Chris Dickens
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Yeah I'm not really feeling the front emblem either. When I have it painted, it's coming off. I'll check on the rear spacer thing.

I have a pearl white one that I just pulled off today and would be willing to let go. :p

Collin
I'll keep that in mind, but I have bigger fish to fry for now.

nice to see you back jag.... looks like a great car too.... i dislike the bomex front but the sides and rear and wing are very nice. gives the car an AWESOME profile.
Thanks for the love. I think that a clean stock front end with a nice lip looks amazing, and the Gracer is pure sex, but I have always liked the Bomex front.

the car look's like a shovel getting ready to dig into the pavment coming off the flatbed.
hope they didn't wreck your new ride:(
It was close, but Aaron's buddy (who towed it) knows what he's doing.

Beautiful ride! reminds me of urbano's
Man, this car has history with Mike and all of us. One of the reasons I snatched it up.

Thanks for the love guys.

·
Registered
154 Posts
thats one of the only body kits for this car that looks a bit ricey but not ugly.I like it....it's looking good bro.and what rims are tho's??

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Love the wheels, The car is also in great condition for its age. The bomex bumper isn't the best looking aftermarket one. But it does the job for a cooling purpose. :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts