Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· YA U LOSE ASSHAT
62 Posts
RHD Soarer said:
exactly it obviously was legalized. I did not post pics of the car to tell everyone how its legalized and so forth. Just to share pics.
I didnt legalize the car, I have no idea how to. I just bought a legalized car. Its very simple actually.
Now since I have that out of the way what are your opinions on interior. Should I re-do it in leather or put some black brides in it?
its not really LEGALIZED it just kinded fell throw a loophole.......if its was legal it would have a US VIN REPLACEMENT that goes under the glass on the left A pillar about halfway up......just like the skyline at work does

· YA U LOSE ASSHAT
62 Posts
Hands On said:
Supras and Soarers are different then Skylines. Since Supras and SC300's were shipped to the US they all have the same style vin tags unlike Skylines that were Jap only. Now Skylines cant be imported, except by MOTO-REX and non-obd2, since crash testing was never done for us regulations, smog, and is super expensive (thank rex0 bla bla bla. This can go on all day. You need to think outside the box, have connections and be willing to bend the law. Currently have a JDM MR2 turbo on the way to Canada with a Supra in the works.
just like i said LOOPHOLE-bend the law what ever it takes........and skyline's were not jap only they just didn't come here....but hey im just saying cool if u can get away with it........and NICE CAR BY THE WAY :bigthumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.