Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1 owner 79,500 mile '95 Supra SE on Tuesday to add to my small collection. I have been looking for a long time for a really nice Supra, but every one I looked at was not nearly nice enough to qualify as a "keeper". The car is a white SE with a 5 speed transmission and the cloth interior (which I understand all SE's had).

Not many plans right now except for redoing the tint that was installed 12 years ago, and may take off the gold emblems and replace them with silver. The Supra is my 18 year old son's dream car, so I may just give it to him someday.

Here's a few pictures of the car, along with a few pictures of my other "toys".

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
That is a nice toy collection!!!!!! Love the heavy chevies.....and that ram air poncho 'vert is pretty sweet too. Nsx may be my next car.

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
The nsx is sick but I don't know about the n/a supra if you want a keeper get the TT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome
does your son have an RSX because some guy joined a couple days ago and his dad had just bought supra and had an NSX ?
sorry i'm just curious

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, that was my son with the RSX who joined the forum a few days ago. The Supra is his dream car, and will probably be his someday (probably when he graduates from college).

·
No, ...It was NEVER NA!!!
1,417 Posts
Thats a nice set of cars your have. And, aint nothin wrong with a na supra! Its a nice car, and has tons of potential! Looks like you found a clean one. Good luck.

·
498 Posts
The nsx is sick but I don't know about the n/a supra if you want a keeper get the TT

Do you know how hard it is to find a 5-Speed Supra? Not only that, it's in good condition. . . sorry, by lookin' at it, Great Condition. A clean interior, well cared for, unmodded, and wasn't messed around with. CLEANEST NA I've seen so far.

A Good, Clean, Buy, and in SUPER WHITE too! :)

Another NA-T soon to be Born someday maybe?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Wow, that's an awesome collection...

·
NA-T Member
492 Posts
work for me?

·
498 Posts
Hey! I just realised something. Your a 'Hardtopper'.

You should join Supra Hardtop Registry. :agreed:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the compliments guys.

Yes, the Supra I bought is a 5 speed, cloth interior hardtop, and I bought it from the origiinal owner about a week and a half ago. I've spent about 10 hours so far detailing it, and still want to detail the engine when I have the time. It's a really nice car that's all original, including the paint. I'm having the windows re-tinted 20% next week, and having an upgrade stereo installed the week after with some JL Audio components. Am also thinking about having a set of 18" CCW split 5 spokes built for me, or perhaps a set of ZE Forged wheels.

I'm really happy with my purchase, and plan on keeping the car a long time, like I have my NSX. The NSX is a '91 with 32,200 miles that I bought in '96 from the original owner (it had 14,000 miles on it when I bought it). I know...I need to drive it more. :)

By the way, the NSX pic is from about a year ago, and the Miata is long gone.

I'm glad to join the SupraForum, and hope to meet some of you guys someday. If in Nashville anytime, PM me and we'll get together for a car ride and a few beers.

·
Registered
349 Posts
You keep saying it's your son's dream car, but I rather have a rsx than an NA Supra. I mean if it was turbo there is no question.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts