Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MORE PICS BELOW!

Here are some pics of my 1994 TT Supra 6speed blk/blk with my new wheels/tires. I have an RMM cf wing is on its way from MVP and 98 tails in my room.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
hot..looks like my car but with rims and black interior

dont dirty it up with a rmm wing man..unless u plan on doing other body mods as well. IMO, rmm wing alone on a stock bodied supra, just doesnt do it for me.

very clean car and nice pix tho :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
93BlueTurbo said:
dont dirty it up with a rmm wing man..unless u plan on doing other body mods as well. IMO, rmm wing alone on a stock bodied supra, just doesnt do it for me. very clean car and nice pix tho :)
:agreed:

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
Damn.. that was suppose to be my bro's setup...

My bro had black supra tt 6 speeds bpu back in 2003 and he was going to get gunmetal gt-n, eibach, and other parts but some fag local shop called Hyper Racing in Houston ripped my bro off. Few months later, my bro decided to sell the supra. :(

Anyway, thats a beauty shot.

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. I plan on doing the ridox kit later on, but not soon...

dragracingsupra - sorry about your bro's car. Your car inspired me to do the gramlite57pros for awhile but i wanted to be able to fit wider tires. Before my rims came in the other day, i was lookin at your new wheels (ssr, correct?) i like them alot!

you cant really see it in those pics, but my car has a greddy 4-row as well!

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
That looks real sharp man, is that the HKS exhaust or something else? Looks like the TI and it looks real good on there.

Btw, maybe you should blur out your house address incase anybody recognizes that neighborhood.. you can never be too safe.

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys! tires are 265/35/18 in the front and 295/30/18 in the rear. Yokohama AVS sports, the rear is over a foot wide. I just put on my 98 tailights as well, looks great. My exhaust is an Apexi N1 system. I traded it with a very nice guy named eric.

·
6 speed
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

might have to lower the front a quarter inch more or so...

you can kind of see the new tails haha. today was a better day to take pics. paint is pretty good for a 94, need to wax it as i have never waxed it before.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts