Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the winter i decided to go all out and polish everything i possibly could (intake manifold, throttle body, valve covers, stock twin piping) and got new vacuum hoses and painted a few parts. The end results are exactly what i wanted! Everything looks perfect and i couldnt have done it without the help of a few friends.

I'd like to thank Tony (TT_6SPD_95) for his amazing polishing job, Phu :):MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: ) for helping me remove a few parts and for the polished intake pipe and a few couplers, Tom (TT BomB) for coating my hard vac lines and several other parts for me, Stu Hagen for the polished twin turbo pipes, and Josh (Josh S) for painting my spark plug cover and fuse box covers. You guys are awesome and I couldnt have done it without you!

Now, onto the pics. The trasformation from stock several months ago to fully polished now is incredible. Here is a pic of my engine from the first day i got the Supra last August:

About a month later, my friend Josh painted the spark plug cover and fuse box covers red for me. I also got an upper radiator pipe and polished it up:

Then here is the extreme makeover pics from all the hard work i put into it over the winter. These are the best pics i could get from inside my garage. Ill try to get some shots outside when the weather is nice:

Let me know what you guys think :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Welcome to the club of bling bling engine bays Filipe!!

Next up, FMIC so we can get rid of those ugly stock rubber hoses!! :bigthumb:

·
looking for another Supra
1,890 Posts
wow. when you said newly polished engine bay i saw the first pic and i was like where is the polish. i scrolled to the next pic, i thought what a tease. by the time i saw the last pic i allready nutted in my pants. i like it a lot.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
woot woot! now all u need are hardpipes!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Great job my friend!!!!!!

I think its the best Portuguese Supra i ever seen!!!

ahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. O carro está lindo meu amigo!!! Boa sorte com ele!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
::MySTiK_[SuPRa]:: said:
Next up, FMIC so we can get rid of those ugly stock rubber hoses!! :bigthumb:
+1

Now it's time to go single :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
WOW what a big improvement! One day i will have mine look like that!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Looks excellent. I would consider powdering coating everything you polished clear so it will protect your hard work and make it easy to clean when people touch it.

·
Hardtop >
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the compliments guys! FMIC is definately next so i can get rid of the stock rubber hoses and replace them with nice polished ones!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts