Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
303 said:
They look great on your car, I`ve never seen those on a Supra before.. specially a red Supra.
Me too i have never seen any supra in the internet with those.

We have here in the country 2 Supras with those wheels , my Supra 18" and a friend has a 17" of the same wheels on his Supra , they are very light , plus you can move them by 2 fingers :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Your car looks gorgeus!!:drooling: :drooling: :drooling: So clean and paint looks immaculate! :bigthumb:

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
That's one nice Supra...very different.

That front is LOW! Do you have alot of problems with it being so low? If I had that on my car here where I live, it would be destroyed on the way back from the paint shop. Looks awesome though!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys for the kind words :)

supra demon : I bought it 9 months ago > and the turbo is still the SPL BB :)

SupraGOM : You should have told me that you were here ;) to let you have a drive.

P Rock : there are problems when the car is lowered , but when it's at stock hight , there is no problem. i recommend that bumber.

·
Kancho Battle Garage
850 Posts
Dude that car is HOT! High res pics please!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Supraforums DEMANDS a highway pull video!! From inside and outside the car. If you don't post a video within the next week, you will be banned from the community.

Ex-communicated, if you will:p

Seriously though, let's see a video so we can hear that kit!!!

·
Supra Poobah
1,391 Posts
Very nice!!! I am a huge fan of red but consider going back to the og color it might do wonders.
Mike

1 - 20 of 91 Posts