Registered
274 Posts
sweet rides

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome. Who is faster?
to 80 on the street id have to say not much can beat the syclone around here. last year me and him did a freeway roll from 50-120ish and was pretty even he got a bigger turbo since then and is faster on a roll, but syclones arent much for top end . hes got a built engine, alky inj, 23-24psi, t-67.

im bpu

·
The Funny Man
1,254 Posts
Some nice looking rides in good 'ol WI.....love the supra, but the sy/ty's will always have a place in my heart as well.

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Your buddy needs tires like nobody's business. I can't believe he drives that thing on the street with the insides of the front tires looking like that, it's just asking for problems, especially with something that quick. Nice looking truck, but the guy needs some sense.

·
Registered
124 Posts
where in milwaukee are you located?
i have never seen your supra before
do you ever take it around layton avenue?

ver nice pics by the way :wavey:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats a big turbo for a truck that ways practically nothing, nice rides,

invest in a front mount, makes ure car look a lot more meaner :)
i have a 4 row at home, waiting to go single!! but trying to buy a house also so its a slow progress, the truck is still pretty heavy, its like a supra everyone thinks it weighs nothing.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your buddy needs tires like nobody's business. I can't believe he drives that thing on the street with the insides of the front tires looking like that, it's just asking for problems, especially with something that quick. Nice looking truck, but the guy needs some sense.
hahaha he told me someone would say something about it, he just got it out the other day , tires are on the way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts