Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know on this forum it is hard to stand out. I mean with all these beautiful Supra’s, who really cares about the ones with just boltons here and there on stock rims. But in the eyes of the owner who struggled and told him self each and everyday that he would one day own this magnificent machine, the ordinary and plain Supra that others wouldn’t even look at twice, becomes everything in his eyes.

I love my Supra and here are some photos of her. Don’t worry its ok if you don’t do a double take. I understand :)

Enjoy my friends:

·
'95 SC300 2jzgte/T78
1,719 Posts
You could eat off the whole car :bigthumb:! People wonder why the resale prices are high and this is a perfect example!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I think you have a couple of misconceptions, my friend. In order to REALLY stand out on this board, you need a low-mileage, stock body, and it needs to be stock (or nearly stock otherwise) as well. These particular cars are the ones that will be sought after in the years to come. They will also be the cars that keep the resale value high because they are hard to find. Keep it the way it is...it is beautiful in my eyes. :bigthumb:

BTW: I think it's a 97, where's the LE/Anniversary badges? I'm assuming you took them off with the other emblems and just left the Toyota symbols no front and back.

Wrenchwhore
Stock body x 4

·
Registered
296 Posts
Perfect, looks like mine before my wheels. :bigthumb:

~Asim

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hey thanks everyone for the kind feedback on the car! But everytime I see your Supra's I just tell my self, "one day" haha. It is great owning one. I purchased it completely stock off a 51 year old lady. She was the only owner and a die hard Supra lover. Wonderful women.

The car will stay the way it is for now. I just can’t afford to modify it past this point. Once it is paid off, we will have some fun with it. My little brother just loves it. :)

·
Supraddict
1,151 Posts
Awesome Supra man, very clean. Any chance you'd want to come down to Harrisonburg for our JMU Madison Motorsports car show this Saturday? I know its a little late to ask, but PM me for details if you're interested. There will be 3 MKIVs there including a built 76 single on meth

1 - 20 of 36 Posts