Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. swap has been done for a few days. these are some early shots that were takin. car is actually done now, but i didnt take any completed shots, too busy out testing it out :bigthumb:

tell me what you guys think

i got pretty lucky with my clip. stuff i got...

greddy intake, tuned ECU, lightened flywheel, MK4 motor mounts, uh... a few other things that escape me right now.

Special thanks to my friends Jose and Aaron who helped make this happen. wouldnt be possible without them :love:

·
I'm in the Death Business
1,922 Posts
beautiful joe, simply beautiful :)

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tomorrow guys tomorrow ill have them completed ones :D

also, thanks to SuprA70 for getting me the pics so i can share:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Looks good... bring it to the bay some times and i'll show ya why ya shouldn't of done the swap ;) aight peace :chicken:

B POWER!

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
oh... another thing i got that i liked. i got JDM tyte blue bulbs in my gauge cluster off my clip.. they look good in my dash and match the car nice :lol: i think the donor car was owned by a chick in japan. the key had a custom pink panther handle thingy :stickpoke

edit: and my clip actually had a greddy bumper on it. was trashed though and not worth keeping :sad: also some small nice things like the timing belt and clutch were already replaced sometime before. tranny is smoother than my old one as well.

all in all, im more than happy

best thing is, the car cranked right up the first time. no hesitations or anything. and does so everytime as well :bigthumb:

oops. cant forget the JDM tyte horns too :hug:

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Very nice JOe. i was talking to Jose last night and he told me you guys jsut got finished up. You got some nice addins. :bigthumb:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tsuper92 said:
did you get the h4 headlight set up also.do the horns sound different
keith

only one side had a headlight in it and it didnt have a bulb. it was a koito housing though. i took it, maybe ill find another later. :dunno:

and yes, the horn sounds different. not sure exactly how to explain it, but yeah theyre different.

now to see if i can get those other pics today :stickpoke

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here's something i thought was intresting...

this was onebad7M's clip approximately 1 year ago

and my clip about 2 weeks ago.

:bigthumb:

looks like i was a tad over due for a haircut in both of those pics :kekegay:

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha. dont be hatin, tom :D

·
Trev
1,516 Posts
Overdue for a haircut? Dude, it looks killer...you need to get a huge 'fro man. I got a buddy with a MAMMOUTH fro...hell...get one big enough, next time you sit in your engine bay, your hair can holds the hood up.

Trev

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Looks like shit... umm i mean... looks nice..

1 - 20 of 57 Posts