Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I bought this car 4-5 months ago and it was pretty modded then, but I can't leave anything alone so I changed a few things. I went with a different intake system, added Pfadt Racing 16 way adjustable coilovers, Iforged 19x10, 20x11 Aero II wheels custom made to house C6 Z06 brakes(which I added as well with stainless steel lines), rear polished "Corvette" lettering, some frame savers and rocker rails, a black catch can, and HID's. I also added 400 miles to the odometer :)
Here are before pics when I purchased the car:

Now here are the afters:

Future plans are undecided, I'm pretty happy with the car as it is now performance wise and looks wise. Has heads/cam/ported intake manifold and throttle body, pulley, hardened pushrods, dual valve springs, ported oil pump, Long tube headers, running catless, H pipe connecting to the stock Titanium rear exhaust section for noise/weight reduction,3.73 gears, Cartek stage 7 clutch, e.t.c.
Props to Brian(chevyeater for making this possible)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Beautiful car; the wheels and brakes (especially) look great! I don't see enough millenium yellow z06s. I can't say I'm a fan of the fuel rail covers, but thats it. The only thing I would add is a painted lower-rear bumper? What head/cam combo are you running? Also did I miss it, or are you running stock exhaust?

·
SC61 Powered 90T
847 Posts
I would rate your modifications a 10 out of 10, car looks bad ass if i owned that i would not change a thing, rims and ride height look perfect

·
Banned
2,655 Posts
I gotta get those rims for my Z06:)

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Beautiful car; the wheels and brakes (especially) look great! I don't see enough millenium yellow z06s. I can't say I'm a fan of the fuel rail covers, but thats it. The only thing I would add is a painted lower-rear bumper? What head/cam combo are you running? Also did I miss it, or are you running stock exhaust?
Thanks! The specs on the cam have escaped my mind, I have it written down somewhere. The heads are stock ported/polished heads. The exhaust rear muffler sections are the stock titaniums. Anything aftermarket adds weight and unnecessary noise. Car is catless with long tubes and a bigger H pipe. I want to see one of those rear black lower pieces in person before I give it a shot, but I might do something like that in the future.

Are those stock brakes or are they C6 Z06 brakes?
C6 Z06 brakes

I would rate your modifications a 10 out of 10, car looks bad ass if i owned that i would not change a thing, rims and ride height look perfect
Thank you!
I gotta get those rims for my Z06:)
If you get them make sure to pay extra to get the Aero II's so you get a much larger lip front/back and specify whether or not a big brake upgrade is one of your future planned mods as these wheels in Aero or Aero II would not fit over these brakes.

·
Who's the Master?!
4,073 Posts
I like that a lot. The modifications are very tasteful and add to the car. Well done.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
The car looks incredible, but be careful with those I-forged rims... I had a set that lasted about three weeks before they were bent to hell. If you have good roads where you live you should be fine. I never understood why they went with a forged center and a cast barrel.

·
Super Moderator
10,582 Posts
VERY nice work and very tasteful mods. It's rare to see a lowered Vette. They look so bad ass when dropped properly, you wonder why more owners don't do it.

Ken.

·
Registered
702 Posts
that looks awesome. The c6 z brakes look perfect as do the wheels. A perfect example of a tastefully modded c5 z.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts