Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Factor X Turbopineapple said:
Now bring it back so you can pull the chute on the hiway :1poke:
mikey

Hanging out on the SF huh??? :wtflol:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Wow! :bowdown: That is beautiful Garth's especially with darker color wheels. Very good taste. I hate you guys for taking a big displacement and TT it. It used to be force induction is our weapon to fight off big displacement, but not anymore. I'm still waiting to see a TT Viper against GT47-80/88 Supra.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NickD. said:
Wow! :bowdown: That is beautiful Garth's especially with darker color wheels. Very good taste. I hate you guys for taking a big displacement and TT it. It used to be force induction is our weapon to fight off big displacement, but not anymore. I'm still waiting to see a TT Viper against GT47-80/88 Supra.

:rofl: :rofl:
I love Supra's, but bigger is always better!!!! I think your wish may come true very soon! :sadance: :sadance:

Garth

·
Registered
613 Posts
Very nice, stock body is the way to go :)
1546 Rwhp should be enough.. Any details on the set up? Turbo's? Stroked? What boost? You must have a link maybe where we can find this info..

Thanks for the pictures,

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
suprwhp said:
Very nice, stock body is the way to go :)
1546 Rwhp should be enough.. Any details on the set up? Turbo's? Stroked? What boost? You must have a link maybe where we can find this info..

Thanks for the pictures,

510cid offset ground stroke twin W/76's. Car has made 1156whp on pump gas and [email protected] 28psi!
First pass down the track went a [email protected] spinning 1,2,3rd gear and a 1.65 60' . Will be trying to run mid 8's soon... :)

1 - 20 of 108 Posts