Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
475RWHP 449TQ and climing
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry it took so long guys, But I have been busy. I'd like to have Links of some of you guys webpages and cardomain links pages so leave links if they are up. Mike92LX, Bishop, Zazzn, Larry A., Drjonze,ect. Larry, Mike, and Drjonze pages were the first pages that I saw of Supras that inspired me deeply to mod!;):cool:
see page 9

http://members.cardomain.com/qwikstrike

·
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Anthony are we still on for tommarow night? call me

I lost your cell call me 646 489 4742. The Car is now a different one. Kevin lied to me and I know it and found out after he sold me the car. What comes around goes around. I can sue him If I wanted on the grounds of fraud since I have a current list of what he said in the eaby add when he sold it. Then I found out what happened to the car and I have proof he fucked me! He now hides from me like aq little bitch!

·
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is an on going project. Now that njsupramk3t has my new ic and custom aluminum pipe I am attemptimg top go forward faceing custom set up! :dunno: :eek2: :bigok:

Hopefully he can share the pics of his awesome new set up with that sp61gt alsoo plumbed in!

B

·
0 Posts
Don;t know if you have run with an anti surge housing before (that inner ring on the intake side of the turbo) or not.

If you have not, you will not believe the sound of the thing, it is freakin mean.

There is no sound like it, I has guys with wailing superchargers chasing me down to figure out what I was running, I don't know how to describe it other than evil.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Bah, look at that pea shooter :)

j/k Looks good man. I am still waiting on parts to arrive, hopefully they get here and I get them on so I can see what kinda times I can pull off at e-town.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
damn.....qwik.. ....nicey nice...when r we racing......better get that thing ready for the weekend dude.....

·
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wzup Lali Maybe we can meet next week! I will call you. I am now mobile you bum!J/k
call me!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts