Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Supraddict
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I know this may well be a repost, but I used the search function endelssly and haven't found anything.

Does anyone have any good pics of Oridos personal Ridox Supra? The one that was blue, and is now red I believe. I can't find any at all, even the Ridox website doesn't have any good ones. Thanks and much appreciated :bigthumb:

·
Supraddict
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Oh god that bumper is the cleanest. Cant wait to get mine...:drool:

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
what the hell is that rear fender he is running? Its rivited on which for a drift car is fine cause hes prob gonna wreck it sometime, but is it a Ridox part now? Ive never seen it. it Looks interesting...

Alex

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
interesting i was just looking at some stats and orido is running 18x10 front and rear wheels with offset of +15mm all around and 255/35/18 neovas at all 4 corners.. makes sense for a drift car as that setup would give him more oversteer with that much front traction instead of the standard staggered wheel/tire setup most supra owners run.. and it must be nice to be able to rotate the tires.. :) although i'm sure he has the right advan sponsorship to ensure he always has fresh tires though.. and if most of you don't notice because of the subtle lines his car is wide body with the ridox blister fenders all around.. most ppl never noticed the front blister fenders even back in the day when his car was still blue..

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
I noticed the front fenders and if i ever bought wider up front it'd be those as they look exactly like stock. They are just expensive as shit! I just never knew Ridox actually made the rears as I never saw them anywhere, even on his car when it was blue. You postive the rear is ridox?

The only angle you can really tell the fronts are wider is this one.

Alex

·
Highway Demon
2,875 Posts
yes the rear is ridox.. it is a new addition to his line of aero parts.. just like the additional front lip/splitter that he has attached to the original ridox bumper he has and the side carbon diffusers right in front of the sideskirts.. RSP ridox looks so much more bad ass then red imo.. Alx2785 i hope to see your car sporting it in the members rides some day soon..

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
maybe someday! it will be a in a couple years at least. cant sport that kit on stock wheels! I like the old lip better for me, but I cant tell with the rear fenders. The pics suck too bad to see how they actually look. Why doesnt ridox have a site damnit!

Ridox makes a CF shigt know also haha

Alex

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hey JZA, is that coming out in the new jdm mag? Do you know which volume?

Does the lip come with the splitter on the side also?

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
i know orido has a site, but there is no "Ridox" website. I hate navigating orido's site. There isnt really shit about ridox products on there. Just a couple pics, but no real info.

Alex

·
used to be member 66
532 Posts
I bet Orido gets treated better than a rockstar in JP.The Supra is pretty sweet also,the front is so clean.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts