Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after getting my Ron R mani from Satan (Elvis) yesterday I put some elbow grease into it to make it all nice and shiny :)

Before:

After:

and my best mod....Boost the cat :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Lookin' real good!! Can't wait to see it installed.

Need to meet up again soon with the locals... get the adrenalin flowing for TX2K7. Looks like U got a good head start!

I bet you haven't stopped smiling since yesterday... I carried it around with me for like 3 days, when I 1st got it :bigthumb:

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Satan talked to Ron on everything and got him to custom make everything you see the the third pic. From what I understand so far it was a bear to get everything and cost a pretty penny.

Satan: Your damn straight I can't stop smiling! My parents dont quite understand it other than its a new shiny peice that I threw my money into :lol:

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
good job joe, really good job.
cant wait to see the car again, hopfully ill have mine runing again when i see you again.
-sean

·
DFWSupras
1,627 Posts
I should start the install of this manifold on Joe's car towards the end of the week. Who knows when it will be done since now Joe is going to want to polish every bolt that goes back in. :p

·
Registered
375 Posts
wait which manifold is this one...? i want and how much. i looked and he only showed the long runner and the other one. ac doesnt work on one of them and the other needs a bracket. am i missing out on something but this one doesnt look like any of them?

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
808mkiiisupra said:
wait which manifold is this one...? i want and how much. i looked and he only showed the long runner and the other one. ac doesnt work on one of them and the other needs a bracket. am i missing out on something but this one doesnt look like any of them?
It was a custom deal... aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Very custom... Ron has no plans (a far as I know) to do it again. Time consuming, expensive, etc... He does awesome work!

·
Registered
375 Posts
damn i want one of those...i want ac!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts