Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, on saturday, we had our grand opening at 604 autosound in chilliwack, it was a crazy day, lots of fun and killer deals, we had the monstertruck firestorm here crushing some cars and taking people for rides, here are some pics

The side of the shop before we opened on saturday

Firestorm, the monster truck we sponsor at the grand opening!

My supra getting all decaled up hahaha, i swear thats not rice!

My buddie Mikes trunk that we just finished, fully fibreglass custom job, sounds terific, and looks amazing!

3 tvs in the back of the subaru! once again custom

one of the sound boards! we do what we can

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
cool, are there any other locations or is this the first one?

should have announced the opening beforehand.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the only location, we have been opened for aobut 6 months but finally have everything ready. ill post some more pics tonight. if anyone is in the chilliwack area, stop by and i can give u some killer deals. we do home and car audio.

·
Registered
101 Posts
huh saturday wasnt there like a car accident there someone said hi to me,but it wasnt me was my bro in my car when an accident occur in front of him,anyways if he knew was a supra thing woulda dropped by,you take visa

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, yeah, at first i thought it was u, but it was ur bro, that was on friday, lol big accident right out front, but ofcourse we take visa, what do u think we are? :p hahaha

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
nice supra man!! im trying to remember where that area is ive driven by there before. i live in surrey but some of my family lives up in chiliwack. so you can give us supra guys a deal? ill have to remember that whenever i pick up the supra :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
i said visa but toyota took $600 then drove car for 60kms and engine blew up,i wanna deal too but........but you will see me i promise by then better cash in hand

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are some more pics of the shop, we do boats, lots of boats, so if you want a killer systeme on ur boat, give us a call.

me at the desk... lol working hard, you know it

heres some more of the tercel being smushed by "FireStorm" the monster truck we sponsor. If You would like to book this truck for a show, visit ridetruck.com

and annother

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are some more pics of the shop, we do boats, lots of boats, so if you want a killer systeme on ur boat, give us a call.

me at the desk... lol working hard, you know it

heres some more of the tercel being smushed by "FireStorm" the monster truck we sponsor. If You would like to book this truck for a show, visit ridetruck.com

and annother

My Buddie Graham trying to glue the rear view mirror back on in the durango with a wall of 6-15 inch subs... lol its loud! stupid loud!

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
damn thats sweet! where abouts in chiliwack are you guys? any chance you know a guy called ken lewis?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i dont personally know a ken, but we are loacated on the corner of young rd and alexander. really easy to find, right near the train tracks, pop by any time, tuesday to saturday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts